​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lakehills Kennels Pups 4 Sale

1. 2 pups by Ch. Lakehills Jaybird X Lakehills Lena (Terrebones Benji x Lakehills Fly) Have 1 male and 1 gyp

2. 3 Pups by Ch Lakehills Jaybird X Lakehills Ragdoll (Wheel of Fortune x Goss' Maggie) 2 gyps and 1 dog

3.1 gyp pup By Ch Lakehills Ike X Bobettes Lil Bit
These are all nice puppies that are 7 weeks old and have had 2 sets of shots and bordetella vaccine.

Contact Paul West 318 447 9039

Re: Lakehills Kennels Pups 4 Sale

i want a pair off shy girl

All puppies are sold!

I want a pair off of baby rose and jaybird

I want the whole litter off bird and babby rose. Put up for auction!!!!!!!!!!!

Why so y'all can Just ruin them about like everything else y'all got let someone get them that is actually gonna make a champion outta them and not Just run for pleasure.

Just my opinion but when you work like do its hard to 2 or 3 day and I ain't a big fan of 3 days and say we ruin what we got yall come off your bilfould and spend some money for these so called pleasure hounds we got then you could do whatever you wanted with them

I'm all for running for pleasure, and trailing. After all ain't that why we all run dogs in the first place? We all love running dogs simple as that.. I believe some of the best hounds might not have even been in a trial but you don't have to have a trophy to enjoy doing what we do.. so I say if you want to spend money out this world on a hound that you're going to hunt a deer with do it.. once you start separating who gets good hounds because they may or may not trial is when the dog hunters association will fall apart lol I'm just voicing my opinion tho.

I agree with you on that