​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HOLDEN NORTH 2 CLASS PUPPY HUNT RESULTS MAY 5

I want to start off by saying thank you to all the hunters and the judges. Without y'all, hunts couldn't happen. Our judges worked very hard for the scores today. It got HOT very fast and mosquitoes were as bad as they have ever been in the woods, but the judges still hustled and hung in there and I appreciate that very much. Thank you to Uncle Danny too who has helped me so much, especially in the last 4 months. I couldn't do it without him. Thanks to my brother Barry Wall for cooking pastalaya, Aunt Cathy for helping cook and for everything that she does and my mom for cooking. Thanks to everybody else that helped out too.

We had 22 pups in each class, 44 all together, and the running was great for all 3 hours. Some good looking pups there and you can tell the hunters have put a great deal of time in to the pups.

YOUNG CLASS

10th place- 285 pts. #47 Cookie. Sid's Gulfport X Sid's Jill. Desoto and Turtle Kennels

9th place- 290 pts. #9 Red Rock. BW Shine X Colyell's Anna. Colyell Kennels

8th place- 300 pts. #111 Salt. Wood's Luke X Everett's Blaze. Desoto and Turtle Kennels

7th place- 310 pts. #25 Buck Hunter's Frosty. Unknown X Unknown. Summerall's Buck Hunter Kennels

6th place- 350 pts. #14 Wasom's Bandit. Valentine's Black Dog X Wascom's Lacey. Chad & Lionell Wascom

5th place- 360 pts. #1 Boondock's Ginger. Wood's Luke X Jessie Taylor. Boondock Kennels

4th place- 370 pts. #16 Sue. Miller's Rebel X Miller's Jessie II. Ronnie Miller

3rd place- 430 pts. #10 Wascom's Smoke. Valentine's Black Dog X Wascom's Lacey. Chad & Lionell Wasom

2nd place- 435 pts #6 Romeo. Valentine's Black Dog X Wascom's Lacey. Colyell Kennels

1st place- 445 pts #4 Double D's Hot Rod. Wood's Luke X Jessie Taylor. Donald Davis

OLD CLASS

10th place- 315 pts #61 Unknown. McCoy's Chief X Stanfield's Sussie. Ed McCoy & Heavy Turner

9th place- 320 pts # 91 Stone. Watt's Moonshine X Colyell's Pop. Colyell Kennels

8th place- 325 pts #80 747 Firecracker. Low Gears Black Dog X Beall's Red Face. 747 Kennels

7th place- 330 pts #81 Parker's Black Widow. Strong Liquor July Juice X Everett's Seventyone. Jennings Parker

6th place- 340 pts #51 Kate. Watt's Shine X Colyell's Cher. Buck Naked Kennels

5th place- 350 pts #78 747 Pale Face. Low Gears Black Dog X Beall's Red Face. 747 Kennels

4th place- 360 pts #53 John Henery. BM Rebel Hale X Triple S Domino. Big Boy & Randall

3rd place- 370 pts #76 747 Ho Bo. Big Creek's James X Big Creek's Comfort. 747 Kennels

2nd place- 370 pts #74 Parker's Firecracker. Strong Liquor July Juice X Everitt's Seventyone. Jennings Parker

1st place- 455 pts #56 Rock. Lakehill's Jaybird X Racheal's Mary. Big Boy & Randall

Congratulations to everyone that placed. Thanks again. Please correct any mess ups.

Re: HOLDEN NORTH 2 CLASS PUPPY HUNT RESULTS MAY 5

Congrats to all that placed! Good job on hunt Jojo had great time.

Jojo great hunt enjoyed meeting all congrat to all that placed

congrats to all that placed . great hunt and great running. good hunt jojo

congrats to all who placed,sorry i didnt make it jo jo was at 3 day in enon.knew it was gonna be a good hunt keep up the good work!

Thank y'all. As soon as I get the coyotes in the shape I want to see them in, I'll have a derby hunt, then an open class hunt after that. Now I'm gonna focus on the benefit hunt on June 2 though. I want it to be something special, and it's looking like it will be.

Congrats to Big Boy and Donald on yalls wins and everyone else that placed. JoJo good hunt buddy enjoyed it can't wait till the next one.