​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Montgomery puppy hunt June 9th

two class puppy hunt, 9/29 and 11/29, run three hours,$40 dollar per dog with $25 dollar pay back. Call Brad DuBois 3185882320 for numbers. Montgomery La. June 9th.

Re: Montgomery puppy hunt June 9th

a href="http://s1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh517/vicki1975/?action=view¤t=2012-05-12112404.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

One of our judges (George Delong) shares his love for this sport with his wife and grandson. This helps keep our sport alive.

Need one in each class.

Jeff 6 and 52 Good hunting

Still have some numbers to give out. Good hunting

hey brad can i get 1 number for the young class

Rodney # 2 Thanks Brad

We ran in pen this morning. Running was good and pen and game are in good shape. Should be good hunt!

Have about 60 numbers out. If you are not coming please let me know. The pen got rain this week and the yotes are running good. we plan to run again tuesday. Look forward to seeing everyone Saturday. Good hunting

Brad turning in my #66 , got to work ! thanks

I need to turn my numbers in. It's my anniversary this weekend, so I'll be doing stuff with the wife this weekend. Thanks and good luck. That's a great pen y'all have and I look forward to getting back up there again.

Thanks for letting me know guys. We ran today and it was hot but still had some good running. hope to see a little rain and cool weather before Saturday.

mr brad i sold my puppy if u would put the number 2 in sonny watson name he's bringing the pup thanks

It's done thanks rodney

I wanted to reasure hunters that their will be plenty of water in the pen for the hounds as well as soft-drinks for the houndsmen. Cant wait to see the fast pups. Good Hunting!

The 911 address for a house within 300 yards of the fox pen driveway is 16532 HWY 34 Montgomery, La. 71454. There is not a 911 address for the pen. If anyone needs more help just call me. Thanks Brad