Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Southern states

Anyone post the results of hunts in grenada anymore

Re: Southern states

doubt it. no need to because some people wont allow it to count for anything because they have soo much evidence that they won't release to the public. ( same one that made a statement on the golden run for kids hunt)

what happened

Wes
I am like this other guy, what are you talking about. If you are talking about the leader board it still should not matter as far as posting results of the hunt. I also have not seen the results of the S.E. louisana

Just wondering I like to see who placed no big deal

btt

I was not there, I don't know why they are not posting the results, but I did talk to someone who went. I know that Mike and Brandon Smith won the AA, Henry Dean placed 2nd. A man from Florida won the derby, Jack Floyd placed about 3 in the derby. Buck Hole won the show. That is not the full results but it's a little tid bit. Maybe they will post the full results soon.

ROBBIE MORSE WAS 3RD, JOEWOODARD 4TH, BULL MTN PLACED,BUBBA LANE WAS 10TH, LISHA AND BRANDON PLACED ANOTHER, JACK AND AUDRA PLACED.

DERBY:FLORIDA BOYS WON 1ST IN EVERY CAT. BULL MTN, BUCKHOLE,ROBBIE MORSE, JACK AND AUDRA ALLEN, FLOYDS, ME AND CLINT ALL PLACED 1.

RESULTS MAY GET POSTED ON SPEEDDOGS