Just wondering?

Re: What color is Thompson's Pinkie

Big red hound and a good one to

What color are most of his pups Tell me not striped like a Pitbull

Green! From all the money they win.

His picture is in the March Hunters Horn on page 25.

I have a female out of Thompson!s Pinkie and Canerday!s Pinkie,that is BWT.Her littermates were mostly bwt spoted like the dam.Hope this helps, good luck and good hunting.

Call me yellow from hiding !!!!

Yellow , I normally don't reply to dumb post don't call him out from hiding. He might just show up , as many times before. He has nothing else to prove !!!

Is Pinkie out of big thunder.

YES HE IS OUT OF BIG THUNDER. TO MR YELLOW WHO IN THE WORLD COULD I BE HIDING HIM FROM. TELL ME WHO YOU ARE AND I WILL GET HIM IN SHAPE. WE WILL HAVE A TWO DOG FIELD TRIAL YOU NAME THE PRICE,AND MAKE IT LIGHT ON YOUR SELF. I NEED A SOME EXTRA CASH.

and about half has glass eyes !!!

Why this dog is only 4 an half been put up for a year I no a dog that is 7 an half an still placing in money hunts an has alredy placed in 53 hunts. And has never had a pulled pad in his life !!

Mr Thompson,I would not worry too much about the no name internet hunters.I live in Illinois and I have seen the results of to many speed and drive hunts with pinky being the sire of the winners for him to be downgraded by these no names.I was curious about your hound as I have a female sired by Kearbys Sampson which is thunders full littermate that I am thinking about getting bred in the near future.She is half walker half july and she has some wheels under her.The dam of this gyp is by apache junction.Thanks for your response and I might get ahold of you sometime.

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND HE HAS PLACED IN 2/3 OF THAT MANY HUNTS BEFORE HE WAS 3.HAVE A NICE DAY.

What is the stud fee on Pinky And where is he located?

Easy on them benson , if they say they stay to far from you ill cover you on the east coast lol got mr.p same cross as pinky and got some young ones off pinky that can hold there own , they better be breeding to him is all I'm saying

The reason y the 7 1/2 year old dog u are referring to is still being ran in field trials is because he can't produce any offspring to take his place...lol

hey Tom save one of those for me please!

Do you have to wrap the brindle pups feet or just the red ones? Just curious?

ALL OF THEM STUPID AZZ

YOU KNOW THEM CURS DO NOT HAVE GOOD FEET!!!!

Benson, don't let these guys get under ur skin. Will know soon if Nemo is gonna prouduce like his pop. Just started breeding a few gyps to him.

To correct he is red with brindle strips on his back. Never had to wrap his feet. Never had any feet problems.

How are the pups off pinky and teats Sally doing? Have they been field trailed?

I GUESS BECAUSE I RAP MY JAYBIRD PUPS FEET THEY DONT HAVE GOOD FEET EITHER. I RAP ALL MY DOGS ALL THE TIME BECAUSE I RUN SO OFTEN NO MATTER WHAT IT IS OUT OF IF YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW. I DONT KNOW WHAT THE PUPS ARE DOING OUT OF TEATS SALLY.