​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
puppy feed

What is the best feed for a puppy feed in yalls opinion?? To make them grow out the best?

Re: puppy feed

Keep them wormed and feed them all the Purina Puppy Chow that they will eat. They will grow to maximum size with great bones!!! Doesn't matter what you feed them, if you don't keep all the worms out of them and the fleas and ticks off them they will not grow to full potential. And obviously, them must be vaccinated every 5 weeks with 5 ways until they are 3 mos old then give them a permanent 7 or 8 way and they will do well.

I agree with Brother Don 100% then only thing I would add, is that you can really grow a puppy off if at around 4 months old, after feeding him Puppy Chow, you swap him over to TOPS HI-Pro made by Specialty Feeds Company.

Now, I realize that Puppy Chow is good, but I also know that TOPS Hi-Pro will do the trick as well, old man Ox Edge when he was well up in years and raised several litters, told us all many times boys if you want to grow them puppies give some TOPS, we all ask why?

Well, boys, don't you know TOPS first item on the bag is Ceral Food Fines, what do you feed a baby when he is little? Ceral.

It will make a puppy grow, seen it work time and time again.

Just some thoughts.

True Grit,

Jonathan Blakeley

I like show time 30/24 make sure you kill all worm's give them all there shots and good luck

Showtime puppy food. Green bag.

Diamond Extreme Athlete 32/25 all they want