​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hemphill's Trouble pups ready to Go and for sale

Fellows if you have ordered pups from me by Trouble they have had two shots and are ready to go. They are beautiful pups that are healthy and are by outstanding and well bred females.To those that have reserved pups please call and confirm your order.

The pups are $200 each and I have some that are not spoken for as of yet.

1.Hemphill's Trouble ex Hammerin Down BB (Hammerin Down Ace ex Willow Oak Red Jessie)Real nice red and white female that has won a couple hunts.

2.Hemphill's Trouble ex Clement's Molly (Clement's Elmo ex Clement's Houdini) Elmo is Barney's Chase ex MaGee's Stcker female and Houdini is mate to Baileyville Black Johnnie and George. Molly is a really fast hound

3.Hemphill's Trouble ex Dry Branch Fly (Hammerin Down Ace ex Hammerin Down Jitterbug) Fly is Littermate to Hammerin Down Stinger J and has pups winning in hunts now.

4. Hemphill's Trouble ex Hall of Fame Green (Hammerin Down Ace ex Hammerin Down Autumn) This female has pups winning and is a mate to Hammerin Down Sue Ellen 2 Her pups are not quite ready they will get second shot in one week then will be ready

5. Hemphill's Trouble ex Almand's Sara Bates ( Gunstock Superman ex Almand's Page) Page is by Almand's Woodstock ex double J&R CJ female. These pups are only 4 weeks old and will be ready in 3 weeks with two shots

If Interested call 225-937-4669 Thanks

Re: Hemphill's Trouble pups ready to Go and for sale

You got anyone headed to NC?

There may be someone headed to Wolf hound classic in Harrisville Mississippi from NC and I can deliver to that hunt

I hope I didn't throw people off as the 1-5 listed above are the pups and a short description of the Dam these are not hounds for sale

BTT

CONGRATS to Cary Don McCoy on winning the ArkLaTex Masters derby with a pup by Hemphill's Trouble...

Mr Jeff do u have any pups for sale around 6 months old ??

Tate I only have these for sale and they are 8 weeks sorry.I only have one that age that I am keeping for myself. I appreciate you asking tho and if I can help in the future let me know. I am excited about this hound and what he is producing

Mr. Jeff if you can get in touch with me please my number is 225-262-9486
Thanks

Still have some nice pups for sale from the above females

Btt

give me a call please.we are coming over next weekend to pick up our pups & bring a gyp or two to breed to troble.you can call any time after lunch.

thanks,brandon

Mr. Jeff do you have any puppy's left?

Cody I have some really nice pups left