​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JUNE 9TH DERBY HUNT AT BARTS

friends i have really got myself in a mess this time! i have been running my mouth to efird and cain about how bad little tiffany is goin to smoke their tails at barts and to be honest i dont think i can i would like to back out and not go but cant do that so what i need to do is find another hunt up here close to go to them two dudes scare me! if anybody sees them tell them im sorry and never have thought i could beat them. im just a cocky little rooster who sometimes says to much have a nice day

Re: JUNE 9TH DERBY HUNT AT BARTS

Nice one efird and Cain!!!! Took both of you to think that one up!!!! Better think of a plan to get in the winners circle now!!!!! Ya I know you all got there last weekend but it's a new game come June!!!!! New people new faces new hounds!!!! Come and get it!!!! Kyle bring the eggs, Adam being the YELLOW mustard!!!!

I believe it only took one to think that up! After reading it,and then your response. I would have to say. I do hope your dog is faster than you. I don't see anything about out running anyone else but you! It's all about you Little Buddy!!!!! I will bring the mustard just in case.

Toby this is the real Adam speaking! There is one thing the other Adam pointed out. This is all about you! You are rite this is a whole different hunt. And there is going to be a lot of stiff competition there. The Boys from La, Ms, Ok,Ks, Ia,IL, are not burning this high gas just to clap! But for the sake of fun, and to prove that this is all for you! Since you was the one that dragged me into this with your post and text message you sent me today. I have a idea. How about we take your 2 dogs and the 2 dogs that Kyle and I placed and rum them against one another as pairs. If your 2 out scores our 2. Kyle and I will eat a piece of burnt toast! No butter! If our 2 out scores your 2. You have to eat a burnt biscuit! no butter! What do you say?

I will take that bet, but only have one problem only have one number reserved the other gyp I "might" bring is in heat right now so can I pick the other dog? I mean you two did win the last one first and second???????

Toby i really hate to hear that your other weapon is out but miracles do happen....see down here in the south the heat cycle for a gyp is around 3 weeks..give or take a few days...now if my math is correct the hunt is 3 weeks from today rub some vicks vapor on her ass and keep running her and we should be good to go little buddy!!! works like a charm down here now if this dont work im sure we can make other plans...look forward to hearing your next excuse

I always knew you tried to pull tricks outta your sleeves but if I did that and your male followed her all day it won't be because he was getting out ran it would be because she was smelling in your egg head lol!!!! Just don't end up with more egg on your face!!! Keep burning the roads up looking for something to bring so your nerves go down!!!!

Ok little buddy! I am sure of it now! You are a Obama fan! You have been watching to many of his speeches! The way you can turn someone's words around to fit what you want to hear! I beleave what my fiend Kyle is tryin to tell you is to use the vicks while you condition her. Since she will be out of heat before the hunt So with that said. Let's think a little harder for a better excuse

I HEAR SOME BAD AZZ DERBY UNITS ARE COMING FROM THE SOUTH TO COLLECT SEVERAL ENVELOPES!!

YOU TWO ARE SURE ON TOBY PRETTY HARD HE MUST HAVE SOMETHING WITH YOU TWO WANTING TO SCARE HIM OFF ALL THREE OF YOU HAVE ALLIGATOR MOUTHS LOOKS LIKE JUNE 9 THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SEE WHO HAS THE TWEETY BIRD @$$ STAY AFTER EACH OTHER GIVES FOR CHEAP ENTERTAINMENT