​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ty ty puppy hunt results

we had a another great hunt at ty ty would like to thank the judges and the hunters for supporting our hunts

1st #8 900PTS AMBLER RIDGE LOCK AND LOAD CH.SOUTHERN SHOWTIME & SOTHERN RAVEN AMBLER RIDGE KENNELS

2ND #31 715PTS CREW'S CHARLOTTE CREWS SMOKESTACK & BRATTON'S DENA BILLY CREWS

3RD #18 605PTS CREWS THUMPER MCGOVERNS STICKER & CREWS CANDY BILLY AND LISA CREWS

4TH #1 605PTS J.J.'S ERIN PRIEST ECHO & PRIEST 2 PATCH TIC TOC KENNELS

5TH #17 555PTS CREWS CLAIRA BELL CREWS SMOKESTACK & BRATTONS DENA BILLY CREWS

6TH # 3 545PTS ROSIER'S POEDUNK COURSON'S LEE & DRM'S SNICKERS BALDWIN BAY KENNELS

7TH #19 525PTS CREWS ELLIE MAY CREWS SMOKESTACK & BRATTONS DENA BILLY CREWS

8TH #9 415PTS AMBLER RIDGE MAYHEM SAM'S AX MAN & TONK'S LIL PINKY AMBLER RIDGE KENNELS

9TH #4 SHUMAN'S RON SOUTH BRYAN SIMON & SOUTH BRYAN QUICK LIPS SOUTH BRYAN KENNELS

10TH #6 SHUMAN'S FROY SOUTH GAYTON'S GET UP & SOUTH GAYTON'S DAISY SOUTH BRYAN KENNELS

Re: ty ty puppy hunt results

Congrats again to buck on the win. Your on a roll bud. Thanx for selling me some fine hounds! Update me on high socks I'm ready to pick her up when ur ready.

Johnny Jr. W/Chance 2 kennel

Buck Brown dats a fine little buddy u got there!!! U better watch ur self or u will be his next victim!!! Congrats on the win and everyone else that placed!!!

Congrats to Steve on the win & to everyone else that placed

Sambo
Buck Brown dats a fine little buddy u got there!!! U better watch ur self or u will be his next victim!!! Congrats on the win and everyone else that placed!!!

With friends like that, who needs enemies???

U know I'm glad I'm a christian man and am trying to change my ways. I know I've made some people angry in the past but who hasn't. Its easy to hide behind a fake name but I don't blame u bc showing ur real name would prolly show everyone how shallow u are. I'm sure if u put ur name on the board there will be a few people throwing rocks in your direction. It must be nice to be without a spine so u don't hav to face the reaction u deserve......my number is 912-288-3316 quit hiding behind the work computer and get ahold of me ill gladly meet u anywhere anytime buddy. God bless and happy hunting.

Thanks for the Congrats fellas! Wayne and them put on one good hunt. If you want your pups in some fine grey fox and coyote running, bring them to tyty. Also, they have some good eating afterwards!!!

Sambo and Sambo Jr., I have been doing this a long time and I believe I know how to take care of myself, my dogs and my kennels. I appreciate your concerns but if I need your advice or your help, I will ask you for it. If there is anybody that can change a man from his wicked ways, believe me, GOD can do it! Give the boy a chance. If he is sincere, GOD will know it and change em. We all make mistakes and fall short of the Glory of GOD! May he that is without sin cast the first stone!

Good Hunting to All!

Buck

I just wanna say a few words this will be my last post for awhile. For starters I want to apoligize publicly for any wrong doings I might have done to anyone. I have been trying to turn my life around and live for jesus and do the right things I know that I havn been the greatest person but I am trying to make a change in the way I carry myself. Jesus christ has forgave me and I donate most of all my time to him and my. wife. I also want to thank a few people who know who they are tht have give me some priceless guidance and has put me back on track when I needed it most. I wanna also thank all the pen owners that have givin me a 2nd chance at doing somthin I love I know I can be better and I will be better. In closing none of us are perfect and we all need jesus I have asked for his forgiveness and received it and I'm hoping tht everyone I've treated any less than what they deserve will forgive me as well and give me a chance to prove not only to y'all but to myself that jesus is more than enough to change someone.

Thank u and god bless,
Johnny Jr. W/Chance 2 kennel