​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What would u do

To breed to somthing close to the panhandle i want a one day dog i have a jip that is half an half she was fast in her day and at seven she still gets her part she place in every hunt she was put in now i want to breed her.what is some thoughts yall have please no smart butts i dont want to say her breeding that way its a thought what would you try.

Re: What would u do

If this is the gyp I think it is I bet she will throw some good ones. I like the way she moves. As for myself, I would breed her to a full July.

Hillbilly i have got two really nice ******* off this dog and she was breed straight to a walker dog last time she was breed. But i cant tell u if u got up with Hammer and got some Diceman with what she has u would be cooking with peanut oil. And dont forget about us when its time for the pups to go nomatter what u breed her to. RedRock is who i was going to breed her to next.

thanks yall yes matt we was talking about red rock we have some rocks and they doing good iam thinking one day fast pen dog.iam not saying no but just wondering what else is out there.before she comes in.Happy Hunting