​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What have ya'll done with Eric?

Okay M.M. and Gerodney and Sitting Billy what did you do with him? First Dukote then Sonny and now the General. Is there nothing ya'll wont do.
I sure hope he is training some new recruits but we're beginning to get worried. I will bargain for his release if ya'll got him.
Darrell

Re: What have ya'll done with Eric?

TED SENT HIM THE SAME E-MAIL HE SENT ME AND HE KNOWS THERE IS NO WAY HE CAN IMPROVE ON THAT....

We are on our way to The Wolfhound with 4 puppies, that means 4 new recruits to the Nation

Darrell, Keeping a low profile. Perfecting some new secret weapons. It won't even be fair.
Keep this quiYET. Don't want to warn the N... (you-know-who).
Sat beside one of those new recruits at the Rideau Derby. As the five-hour mark got closer each day, he was as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
Guess even the new Nation members are kind of, high strung.

I should have known you were way to crafty for em. You didn't get to be General without having great wisdom. If we have anyone working under cover at the wolfhound it would be good if they could seize those pups of the Cheif's and drown them in the pearl river before they cause more trouble.
Darrell