​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
South Ga next week

Who is coming? Who is some to look out for in all age, derby and bench? Havent heard a lot about the hunt but it sounds like it is going to be good if Swainsboro is still rocking!

Re: South Ga next week

I hear that the two Bobby's from Ludowici have all the heat but they better watch out for Freeman's and son kennels and Jason Pitts they have some power for them.

LOL!!! All IN you on drugs? I can't even outrun you. Them other boys might be holding something. You shouldn't get on here and make fun of me. I thought we was buds. LoL! The pen is in great shape. I predict the fox and coyotes will win. This should be a great hunt.
God Bless
Bobby

I heard some hunters from Fl are bring heat for this one.

the st george crew is coming and they are loaded. about forty head of dogs.

I hear the BIG HAMMER gonna drop this week!!!! Tubby does the Days or Thunder Drop the Hammer on the competition.

I think I hear the words Glory Glory to Ole Georgia ringing in my ears! For sure a Ga boy win.

All-Out-Kennels, I guess you havent hunted with Bobby Parker much. Cause his dogs couldnt win if he was the only one to enter dogs! But I feel sure he outruns you every week, and thats why you predict him to win. I heard Darvin Freeman may be the man to beat, and if you dont believe it, I can give you a man to call and he will tell you!!!

Corky

All I got to say hes back

Elmar I checked and dont think that litter has been done but I will get it done for you. How is that lil dog
doing.

Doing good he is on his way to the south ga we will see what he has . He only likes the front end and does what it takes to get there and stay there.he has a lot of go to him don't like to stop always on the move.

Fl will clean house.

You better hope that S.C. boys don't come they the best I seen.

My pick is bobby parker he recently retired from work and has been focusing on his hounds, he has been hittin all around the top hga places with young derbys, i think hes got them right and they ready for 3 days and good luck to my boys from ote, high ridge kennels ready for this one too.good luck to all

I pick Bobby smith or Jason Pitts to place high and HGA under dog pick is Jerry Stapleton.

My predictions are DARVON FREEMEN ; GREG MORRISON ; BOBBY SMITH . just watch the results for more info!

IS THE BENCH SHOW AFTER THE FIRST DAYS RUNNING ?

Here we go....lock and load and lets see who has it!

What will eat a gamecock and bulldog. [GATORS ROLL FL ROLL]

In God we trust...all others pay cash.

After watching swamp people we all know how to keep a gator quiet. Its easy...grab him my the snout...oh and we like chicken here too!

Heading to Swainsboro for the South Ga. Looking forward to a great hunt. Bub, Wes, and Ben have got this pen right. All I want is just a small piece of the pie. Good luck to all. I sure wish Joseph Puccio could go. But Uncle Gomer won't give him permission to take his own hounds to a hunt. Maybe one day He will let you go. LoL!!
God Bless
Bobby

SOME OF THE BEST DOGS FROM Ga AND Sc AT THIS ONE.THIS IS GOING TO BE A BARN BURNER.

Heard it's all bulldog's after first day.

Tony if you can please call me when you get the chance , 843-714-9618 . Thanks

Thanks Bobby Parker, I sure wish I could go too! But I dont have any dogs worth of going to the South Georgia. I have one that is 6 years old, and 2 that are 10 months old. Cant quite make that work to my advantage. Now, if I had the dogs you and Marvin have, and was retired and could hunt like yall hunt, I may could try to go. Maybe one day I can get up there with yall.....