Author
Comment
Kountry Korner Pack Hunt

Kountry Korner Pack Hunt
When: July 7, 2012
Where: Kountry Korner
Cast: 6 am
Entry Fee: 100.00

Have to own all four dogs. Can not borrow dogs from someone else.

Contact Ricky Bates for numbers 501-984-5129 do not call before 6 pm. Books open June 1, 2012.

Re: Kountry Korner Pack Hunt

Is there a limit to how many packs one person can enter.

Forgot something: the hounds will run 4 hours..

DJ bring all the packs that you want too..

Can u enter the same dogs in different packs

What do you think dumb ass?

Snowy Rivers
Can u enter the same dogs in different packs

x-man you can enter five dogs' and have four different packs.

BTT

I wanna know will the man from snowy rivers be there with them with helliums breed dogs,what about the kearbeys with them half labadoors???or the stable with them cheasapeak bay retriever breed things???? I wanna see who is bringing the white show dogs and who is doing or coming.come on ladies and gentlemen let's hear it

Pinkies may dominate if that is what you are referring to

well well boys it is on i hope it will be a great hunt hope a lot of ark people come. so i can have a little money to get home on,will tic or roy make the trip i hope so will kelly make it ihope so will the pinkies be there i hope so

hope some local people show up, tom jones, randy noles,brother johnny,sam roberson,todd noles,broyher tom powell ronnie powell,wade bass,

Heck why would they even show up everyone knows I'm taking it home with me

Local guys ... Hope guys ... Whomever

The heat will come from the corner of sw ark.. Better be ready

P.S my money on the Hoop an Hollar

The whole thing about It Short Pants if i got my butt Kicked by the Buckville Mafia Like you do I would be praying That they didnt come south either

I can't make it on the 7th, got Church camp, but I'm coming down there soon, to work on short pants.

RUNT I WAS GOING TO GO TO THAT ONE AND LET SHORT BRITCHES BEAT UP ON ME BUT THAT IS THE SAME WEEKEND THAT I BOWL THE NATIONALS OUY OF TOWN SORRY TOM

I'm looking for hoop and hollar to dominate this one!!!

WE ARE COMING TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND TAKE SOME MONEY BACK TO LOUISIANA.

WE ARE COMING AND PLAN ON BRINGING SOME CASH BACK TO LA.

M&m you will melt in the truck on the way home when we get done with that hard candy shell of yours...lol your plans will be upsetted.I hope tic and them boys from Missouri show up

btt

btt

two weeks who going to have the best pack?

KEEP THE JULYS FROM CROSSING THE LINE OR IT'S OVER BEFORE IT EVER STARTS JULY'S FROM MISSOURI WILL COME OUT ON TOP

Money is still on Hoop and Hollar, in the last 3 day over there they had one of the top dearby dogs and was leading the hunt for 2 days with an all age dog in the top 5..

I wouldn't worry about hoop and hollar!!!!!! You need to look out for runt Kidd. I believe he has a score to settle with the boys from Missouri for the spanking he got up here at the last pack hunt.

All I can say is when the hooping and hollaring breaks out the NATION will go back to their teepees!!!!

And speaking of crying what about them Louisiana boys. Is Chase Bell gonna bring them milon dollar pups? Or is the pinky nation gonna challenge "THE NATION"?

Just wondering are we going to get to send the pinky nation back to la with a sore tail or the NATION !!!! Don't matter toUS just thought we would like to get all of them once

Right now the only think for sure is! (YOUR GONNA GET YOUR CHANCE)

Maybe the NATION can side bet the pinky nation that way one of them will have a chance at winning something .

It has been told to me several times over the last few weeks that Skinny Kuntz and Moonlight Morrison think they can smoke our ass Well boys here is your chance... Quiet honestly i don't see it happening...If yall do i will be a good sport and shake your hands you got to show up first

Well that's how u call out a couple of guys? And boys I think no I no for a fact that he can back it up with his kennel partners. So u la boys come get y'all a dose and hoop and holler u are my biggest fan when it comes to clapping. And for Kidd u come get u some cause we coming to bust y'all if u bringing hounds to the pack hunt that means ur in the way and if ur in our way we will bust u come the 7th so talk all day. Our type all night back it up we will we willed will bust u!!!!! Come on boys this be a good hunt get y'all some numbers???

Cheerleader will you be the one with the pom pom's and the short dress ? Just need to know who to clap for. I'm sure we will be clapping but we are going to have a great time.

Thanks cheerleader for making no sense. Yes it will be a good hunt with your predictions all wrong:

Efird
Hoop an Hollar
Kidd
Tye
Spells
Pinkies
Ten mile
Julie's from mo maybe

LOL!!!!!!!!

Cheerleader you about as ditzy And dumb as a blonde cheerleader

it look like this hunts has been decided upon already, but trent hollingworth and i plan to show up. he will bring a weatherman, clown, pinkie, and some others. i plan on bring a eddie liq., jermiah, and some ikes. wish the hunt was a few hours longer so we could check the heart out on some of the speed demons. we plan to meet some good hunters and have a good time. wish everyone the best.

Dang ol Buddy so much for the sneak attack on them, but you forgot 1 lil famous unit that's going , I figure them boys need a good focking so breaking lil Focker out for this hunt , Hell there best bet is that I get real drunk friday night at the electric Cowboy and don't make cast but that's why I bring you my DD , since old Butler & Goose sold me out last time had to ride by myself to da station !!!!!!

The SOUTH NATION is coming. Not coming to clap you better have yours ready mine are. Hoop and hollar runt Kidd and short britches Im coming for you.

White dog man.. Glad you come out from under your white sheep wool. Bring your herd dogs. Glad your thinking about getting out.

WANT SOME COME GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

runt, i might bring my gone famous x heat zone female with me. she might deal her old master some pain. she just came out of season therefore she is not in the best running condition. stay in for a month. look forward to meeting you. got this female thru mark hayes and he got her from someone up north as a puppy. she is approx. 2-3 yrs old. looking forward to the hunt.

Kidd im not coming for some!!!!!! Im comin
g for all of it its going to be a North and south nation domination!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ihope them white julys can handle the heat
and i hope we dont put you back in retirement!!!!!!

I would say be careful on callin the Pinky Nation out......just ask lil boy short britches what happened the last time he opened his lil boy BIG MOUTH.....Ark. money spends n the south!!!!!!

My money is on hoop and hollar and hardcore kennels!!!

I believe a pack of Julys will Win this one. GO JULYS!

I heard Todd Noles is the man to beat. His got a bad unit from up north that will out score everybody elses packs by itswelf

Better pay attention to who's name they been calling. An hope the swamp footed dogs from LA don't show up

1 2