​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is Jesus your personal Saviour?

If Jesus is your personal Saviour and Lord then publicly say so

He is my personal Saviour and Lord, thank You Jesus for saving me.

Re: Is Jesus your personal Saviour?

Me to.

yes he is thank you jesus for saving my unworthy soul

Yes. Thank you Jesus!!!

Yes Praise GOD

Amen!!!! Saved by the blood of the Lamb!!!! "Born again child of God because of what my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ did for me on the Cross!!" Thank you Lord for that wonderful life saving gift!!!! Now I will try to live for you for the rest of my life!!!!!

mine too

Jesus died for me. I do love HIM and when I get see HIM I want to shake his nail scared hand.

Absolutely. Tommy Chason

Yes sir thank you Jesus

Yes indeed

Jesus is my personal Savior and I thank him for dying for my unworthy soul.
Darrell

yes he is

amen. god seen me a sinner and still gave his son to die for me. my faith holds me strong in my God and one true savior. thank you lord

Yes He is!!!! Thank you Lord for your amazing grace!!

AMEN HE IS MINE!!!

Yes, HE is my personal Saviour and Thankful for the fact that I know it.

In Rev. we read that He stood as a Lamb Slain from the foundation of the world, then we read in Paul's writings, that he only had to die ONE time, "For by one offering he hath perfected forever them that are sancitified". That is good enough and long enough.

He came the first time right on time, and he laid down his life at just the right moment in time.

We read that in the fulness of the time God sent forth His son. We read in another place that says, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Thus he came on time died at the right time.

And He will be back the 2nd time RIGHT ON TIME, not a day late or early. HE will come at just the right time to get all that he died for without the loosing any of them, because he personally died for all the father gave him before Gensis 1:1, and I am thankful that He has seen fit to make this know unto a poor sinner like me.

True Grit,
Jonathan

yes he is

Thanks to the Lamb!

Yes he is

Yes He is! Thank you Jesus for all the Blessings in my life!

YES HE IS !!!!!

Yes he is my lord.

Yes Jesus is my personal saviour and I praise His name for the day He saved my soul. Like the old song says "I never shall forget the day when all the burdens of soul were washed away" He has blessed me beyond measures

I praise him every day.Because hes still working miracles just look at me he took a sorry no good drunk and turned his life around even tho im not worthy of his love.This country needs GOD more now than it ever has and it needs strong men off GOD whose not afraid to spread the word off GOD no matter who it offends.This country was founded by white christian men and now where giving it away.What happened to those ol timey stump jumpin black back king james bible tottin preachers who wasnt afraid to shoot some gosple bullets at sin and spread HIS word?

Yes he is, by his great an wonderful mercy!

me, too & me too!!!!!