​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wimp hunt

Who will be the person to beat have heard alot of names. But who will show for the big win it's going to be a good hunt come on tell me halls mind?

Re: Wimp hunt

Efrids Davis Young and Liggens Cox Lighting and what I heard maybe a dark horse in the back ground

What is the lineup before I pick

Come one come all I'm coming for yall!!!!

Runt u have a very good pen seen plenty of game. But I was wondering bout ur arkansas mascot in the pen lol!! Kyle E U need to return the favor and catch my dogs on the back side.

One two jr's coming for you three four you better buy some more five six tha brotha thinks he's got tha rite picks seven eight but he's just a little to late nine ten I think I might just win!!!

Eleven twelve there isn't a chance in hell bring it I've heard you talk the talk can you walk the walk

Well well well boys it's less than a week away and boy have the hinges been flying open! Shout and clap I hope ol' bubba is ready for war.Kenneth short britches kennels hope u ready for war. Davis , Lighting, Jimmy,BB, I really hope y'all ready for war. Kyle, Mark,Tha Brother, o yea can't forget the little ladies Krista,Brandi, Leslie I really hope y'all ready for war of halls better halves are. Runt I no u got a fine pen and I'm sorry these guys have wore the hinges not to mention get dust all over the roads good luck guys and we will see who has the heat.

now that's some funny ****!!!!!!!

Now guys if I say if y'all want to see alot of runin and hear a roar I say I say y'all mosey on down to Runt the legend kidds sat moaning were u can see the to pioneer Mr. Kenny and Mr. G Bo they will be there with there chairs and score pad. I hope it snow cause snowman want melt and maybe shaggy and red man want hit bird so hard make her fly away and that put ol traveling Joe want pack his bags and hit the road cause pop might pop like a balloon so just maybe pocohants will give us a Indian rain dance well that sounded good so o yea come on man lol!!!!!!0

can someone post runt kidds number

Use those hinges all you want guys.. you going to need all the help you can get.. mine are ready.

guys the hunt is full,game is ready it should be a good one.good luck to all

heard Butler was coming that would be my pick !!!!!!

Sounds like a hunt chock full of Of Wimps to me

Word is that dark horse skull drug them boys around this weekend.. going to be interesting.

well boys here i am again coming to you live from rehab mountain they gonna let me out again this weekend cause them louisiana boys are coming and they think they gonna take it all now after my little units get done kicking that cajon ass somebody got to get me back to rehab quick cause it bothers me winning all the time come on boys!!! we ready to skull drag yall tails all over K-L sat morning

Better hav ur runen shoes on cuz pads will b pulled

Somebody said there was big pig sale in Umpire this weekend. Them boys trying to buy something to beat the heat the louisiana boys are bringing. I hear Tha Brotha been calling all the dog dealers all over the country to find something. I hope Runt has the fire departments number after this hunt cause those louisiana dogs are planning on burning the woods up!!!

Now this is funny bell u couldn't burn the woods down if u had all the gas in the world . Lighting u had a good day sat will the streak remain. Jimmy Jimmy what is the little black unit o yea Nikki I think it's going to be a good one little brain w are u coming to play what about the 2 pup hunters from dequeen are they coming or are there doggies out of shape again Davis I just went and bought u the new slim shady cd for u can play it all the way home bell u going to see how a real road warrior will snatch and grab maybe come on manna will take notes well rehab and the gang is calling all u out first runt can u give a line up I think we missing a kennel or are they just going to stay local and rehab and the gang call that skeered kennel running but we will get u hoop is holler going to show to watch bubba and short britches u not off the hook u just quite rite now rehab me and the gang is bringing u the straight jacket to calm u down when they call out rehab and the gang get ready boys o yea Terry Tye nevermind he'll u want even show

TNT must be a pinkie fan!!!

Sounds like this will be one for the history books.. I better get there to take pics for my magazine

I sure hope them pinkies don't show up!

I would be worried about pinkies too..
Not sure on the precitstuon there but cooling off here.. Headed towards cool morning
Expect running to be wall to wall