​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
info.on thompsons pinky

Well i try to ask people what to breed to for a fast one day dog an this is the dog that I keep seeing on the comp.that is placeing good.Please no smart butts.

Re: info.on thompsons pinky

i think this would be a good pick. we had a puppy hunt two weeks ago and greg king won the young class with a pinkie. the young female could move and i score her on 4 first place crossings. also they had a good showing this weekend at mike ingram hunt. they are placing everywhere. hope this help you in your decision making.

I own a female out of Thompson!s Pinky and Cannerday!sPinky that is not for sale. I have bred her once to Sam!s A-Man and she produced three winners out of that cross.Going to make the same cross when she comes in again.The Pinky male is a proven producer,I don!t think you would go wrong to breed to this fine hound. Good luck and good hunting.

where can I find him or who has him so i can talk to them.Thanks Happy Hunting

call 318 793 9028 cell 318 715 9028 get all the info u need talk to benson

Is he ? or can he ever be chase registered ?

NO HES NOT AND CANT BE CHASE REG.

WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS HE HAS CUR IN HIM !! CHASE REG. I MEAN REALLY !!

CUR......no matter what YOU may call him, his pups r kicking butts and taking everyones money everywhere they go..Mr Benson my lil gyp had pups this morning can't wait till I can take some of that money!!!!

Benson give me a call 985-969-7944

All I got to say is I hope the dogs ain't like there owners and hide behind a fake name , its okay we won't pick on your dogs ,benson you must have really whooped up on this person cause that won't let u catch a break

CouriWhere was pinky natiounous

I dont understand why people talk bad about pinkys if they are winning let them role that what i want dont yall.And who cares if hes a cur dog or a mutt what yall need to do is find out why a cur dog is WHOOPING YALLS BUTT and send what yall have down the road.Happy Hunting

Amen to that Hillbilly. I am a July man myself but I ain`t gonna nock nobody else if their dogs give mine a good whoopin. It don`t matter if it is a cur, walker, or whatever it may be. All a good whoopin is gonna do is make me try to do better. If a fella is happy with what he has then the best thing to do is let him be. Ya`ll have a good one. Jon Lashley

Jealousy