​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Several Well-Bred, Proven Hounds for Sale!!

1. Peaches (Aderholt's Mouth x S&W Dixie)
white/lemon female whelped march 15 2009
nice leggy gyp...5th HGA East Ga 3-Day...categoried speed & drive on several others. Her dam is an outstanding producer, producing many winners... still has some in the tank and would be an excellent gyp to breed.....$200.00

2. Calcutta (Dry Branch Rawhide x Byrd's Gold)
BWT female....well made gyp with high fast mouth....proven cross....litter mates are placing but i haven't had her in a hunt yet.....whelped jan 22, 2011..... $250.00

3. Mary Kay (Gowen's Smokey G x CJ Moody's Redbug)
BWT female whelped feb 2011.....placed in several puppy hunts and won at the red gate....nice built leggy gyp.... $500.00

Priced to Move!! Prices are Firm! I live in a subdivision and HAVE to get rid of a few hounds!! 912.282.1264 located in Blackshear, Georgia

Re: Several Well-Bred, Proven Hounds for Sale!!

Is that the same rawhide gyp that johnny woods owned? If it is I'm interested, he brought her to run with us and tore us up with her if I'm right she is blanket back with a red head. Also if it is do you have his number we bought a gyp from him earlier this year that could flat out get it done and I was wanting to buy a few more. That kid can train some decent pups. I've called 100 times but no answer he must have a new number.

Derrick Eastman
Flatwood kennel, buford south carolina

Looks like Johnny AKA (whole bunch of different names) has acquired a couple new names now and even tooting his own horn!

Hey derrick what's goin on bud? Glad to hear some of those leviticus pups are doing well. You have to ignore some of the people on here I have quite the following. My number is 912 288 3316. The gyp james is selling is the same gyp u saw but I did not train her mr. Sonny cerny traind her. If u want her u better get her quickly he has a super price on her. I paid way more than that on her and so did james. Call me. I want some pictures of those puppies u got. As for mr. Wow god bless u buddy. I would be ashamed of your real name as well.

60 gyp is peaches....59 is mary kay....can text you pics of calcutta....first one here with the money gets them, had a few no shows so far

Photobucket

IMG_0749

Photobucket

CALCUTTA

CALCUTTA IS SOLD!!!! PEACHES AND MARY KAY ARE STILL AVAILABLE!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE CALLS!!! 912.282.1264

CALCUTTA? Interesting name for a dog that has never come close to even winning one!!!!!!

HEY INTERESTING....THAT WAS HER NAME WHEN I BOUGHT HER.....GOTTA BE PUT IN A HUNT BEFORE YOU CAN WIN ONE LAST TIME I CHECKED

James you have too overlook some people bud. She is a fine young hound, the new owner will be well pleased with her abilities. If the hunter that purchased her has any questions he can get with Mr. Sonny Cerny he breed, raised and traind this fine hound. she didnt get a chance to pup hunt or trial because of me taking a break from hunting not hounds preformance. this gyp is fast hard working and classy all the attributes that Dry Branch Kennels and mr.sonny require in every hound and with his impecible field trial record im sure that the name calcutta will echo soon enough.
congrats to the new owner smart purchase.

chance 2 kennel