​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Houndhill Kennels - New Members

Just wanted to welcome you boys as the newest members of The Masters!! After looking at the Wolfhound results,I see you boys started off on fire!
I knew the day was coming!
See you boys at theTop Gun!!

Re: Houndhill Kennels - New Members

carey don, i ask graham meadow to see if you had the litter enrollment on a hound he got from you that i got from him at a later date. he said that he spoke to you about it. i think you might have a litter mate to him. could you let me know asap. thanks, lh also cong. on winning in ark.

Leroy,
Our little red-headed buddy failed to mention that to me, but if you tell me which dog it is, i will make sure we find it.

Leroy you have to give him more info. than that he's unloaded lots of culls on poor Goose the last couple of years !!!! lol He's Talking about the B&T male dog of off Godfather or Jerimiha can't remember right off hand which one he was by, but anyway send me a $100 bucks with that litter enrollment to Leroy for wearing out a good pair of Dr. Martins for kicking that ol dog in da azz trying to make him get in a race !!!!!!!

Trent, you have to get off a rig and off the computer and into the actual woods to kick a dog into a race!!!!!! That's ole Eagle he is speaking of and he left my house running just fine. Sometimes the owner had to be a houndsman to have a good hound!! I've taken care of my boy Goose, he just needs to get out of the Bud Lights and deer woods and into the fox pen. don't listen to him Graham, trent's a deer hunter, not a wolf hunter!! And Trent, as far as your $100 and Dr. Martins, i have 2 words for you!!!!!

Leroy, i have either the litter enrollment at home or at least the number, i'll get it for you.

PS - Trent, Eagle wasn't a cull and i GAVE him to Graham cause he didn't bark enough for me, not try and sale him to a good buddy!!

Ha ha that's his name I couldn't think of it, but your right he was tight mouth , but the bad thing is I whipped you at the Arklatex with 1 of these old brood gyp/ deer hounds, just have your azz at the top gun lil buddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carey don, my cousin is running him weekly at my pen and he has been preforming real well lately.he is also in the best running condition than he has been in a while. goose told me he had spoke to you about this dog therefore i thought you knew which dog i was speaking about. goose had spoken about him being off jerm and bonnie i think. he said you had litter mate to him. i will follow up with goose again. thanks for any help you can provide. lh

Cary Don, we want to thank you for your warm welcoming!! I hate to inform you that we must decline your offer. We went to help support our good friends. It was an exceptional hunt. Great running and your dogs were covered. We enjoyed meeting some new people also. Nothing against The Masters, but it's not for us. I feel like if we were start coming to more Masters hunts that y'all would sick of hearing Houndhill!!!! You need to come over and go hunting with us man! Wouldn't mind watching a good hound run since we don't have any! Lol!! Happy hunting my friend!!

BOO BOO DONT GET ME STARTED ON EAGLE!! YA'LL FORGOT ABOUT WHO HAD HIM BEFORE HE LANDED WITH ME.... THE POOR DOG WAS PROB STILL IN SHOCK WHEN HE LEFT MY HOUSE!!!! E~ IS STILL PROB THE BEST LOOKING DOG YOU EVER HOUSED BOO BOO!! ;) LOL