​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cornfield fox pen field trial

the cornfield fox pen will be having a 2 class hunt on june 30. 1 class is a all age money hunt class;$50 entry fee'35 dog limit, $500 to 1st place,payback 10 places on 35 dogs.2nd class will be a puppy class ,13 months and younger.trophies,dog feed,prizes to place winners.cast at 6:00 AM. $20 entry on puppies.located in snipesville ga. 12 miles south of hazlehurst ga.call greg for numbers at 912 375 7342.ive done this 2 other times and both hunts went great!will run 4 hrs. loaded down with coyotes,give big smith a call!

Re: Cornfield fox pen field trial

btt

Big times LUKE IS YOUR CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btt

HARD 2 BET AGAINST LUKE BUT I GOT MY MONEY ON A HORSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

Better save your money.

i'm betting on Luke...betting he won't be there according to his owner

Big tyme joey lee and his fine champion goes to big hunts with big paydays take it from a kennel partner and a guy that knows joey pretty well, big tyme would go if the prize was right. And if he was there him, luke and fine would be hell to deal with! Sounds like its gonna be a good hunt regaurdless! Its wide open and u better bring somthin that can sight run!!!! Good luck to everyone that comes.

BIG TYME , REALLY? DUDE ITS BIG TIME. U SHOULD GET TO KNOW HIM BETTER!

Luke and Mighty Fine will definitely be getting a well deserved rest....their fatigue showed at Jones Creek...maybe i can scrape up something else to run with yall this week

Who is the favorite in all age now that all that is cleared up? What about the puppy class also? I hear some fine pups will be there.

Who bringing the heat to the cornfield? Heard Ben and Wes have been wearing the gate out.

JUST HEARD LUDOWICI MAFIA HAS JUST CALLED AND GOT NUMBERS THIS OUGHT TO BE A BARN BURNER

I heard dry branch themselves had a number or two is that true?

A LIL L/W GYP GONNA TAKE THE CHEESE! JUST SAYIN!

I heard today smackdown called and got numbers. If the ludowici mafia got numbers that 3 of the top 5 from last week that will be there. Can they do it again?

Btt

Mafia..mafia...mafia

Can Wes Mincey take it home again this year or will it b the mafia?

Better look out for the Julys coming from Chambers County, AL.

I have run with them several times and they can really run something and stay long enough.

Since I know the man and the hounds I will actually be pulling for some Julys at this hunt.

Some of these Julys are by a really good brindle colored hound called Rip.

Now I am not a July man as all of you know but I give credit where credit is due and these are above average Julys and I hope they do well.

Good Luck,

True Grit

Hmm hmm yummy July's for breakfast! (all spoken in fun)

do you like your eggs run-eee-? that mite be what you'all get [ look for a big red ford pick-up from alabama to come visit you. ROLL TIDE!

Who won who placed heard it was a barn burner!?

Mafia with ruler bold ruler that is way to go rad

Congrats rad on your win good job!!!!!!

congrats big al on the win and the rest of the mafia for placing all 4 hounds you brought!!!! keep em right, i'm coming harder for ya next hunt

WHO IS THIS MAFIA THEY ARE KILLING THESE BOYS IN THESE MONEY HUNTS IN GA WE WANT A PIECE OF THESE BOYS YALL COME TO NC