​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FloraBama 8 hr

Big Dawg knls leading the early going with a hound out of Williams' GD Jim and Killam Hills Ratt.

Re: FloraBama 8 hr

Top Flite Dot is no longer the brides maid and is now the bride, congratulatons to Kenny, Charlie, Jason, and Cody; Dot is a fantastic hound!!

Congrats Top Flite, Dot will go down as one of the best hounds in the south with a very impressive record.

Hey jason just wanted to say congrats on the win had to leave to go catch up dogs on the outside but yes itake my butt whipping an try another day.Happy Hunting

That is not Jason Taylors hound. He needs no rewards for that hound he is a Kennel JUMPER!.Congrats to the real top flight

well the dog owner must trust him and he a good friend of mind an who cares what a no name like you say so go cry somwhere else good job jason happy hunting.

No crying game here Hillbilly just the down right truth.Surely one of the real owners were there tending to hounds and baby sitting.

LOL ..... If you have anything else to say give me a call 850-698-4095 but I have a feeling you already have my number. By the way it's Top Flite not Top Flight

LoL Jason is very much apart of Top Flite Kennels so stop talking about stuff you do not know.