​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT FOR THE HANDICAPPED RESULTS!!

I am completely blown away at the support that this hunt recieved. More people helped in this hunt than I could ever remember and post on here. As always, Uncle Danny came through with the hunt and judges and everything went very smooth. The entire Wall family, the Davis family, the Faygan family and the Smith family worked their butts off today, as well as many others and all the judges did excellent!

I couldn't have done this hunt by myself and I am blessed to have so many great friends and family to help get me through the tough times and they definately did that today. I love yall from the bottom of my heart.

We CLEARED, yes CLEARED $17,500 today and that is unheard of in a one day event. All I can say is thanks to everyone who came, because yall did it. I know dad was smiling down on it.

We had 106 pups all together this morning. 61 in the young class and 45 in the old class. Here's how it shook out!

YOUNG CLASS

10. 340 pts. #23 Wascom's Smoke. Valentine's Black Dog X Wascom's Lacy. Chad and Lionel Wascom

9. 345 pts. #5 Freak Show II. BW Shine X BW Annie II. Chad and Brandt Purvis

8. 345 pts. #3 Wascom's Michelle. Valentine's Black Dog X Wascom's Lacy. Chad and Lionel Wascom

7. 355 pts. #36 Brandi's Princess. Unknown X Unknown. Noles Kennels

6. 360 pts. #4 Boondock's Ginger. Wood's Luke X Jessie Taylor. Boondock Kennels

5. 420 pts. #42 Double D's Hot Rod. Wood's Luke X Jessie Taylor. Donald Davis

4. 420 pts. #44 Boondock's Sally. Wood's Luke X Jerry's Cherry Soda. Boondock Kennels

3. 460 pts. #24 Groucho. BW Shine X Colyells Anna. Newcomb & Jones

2. 600 pts. #6 Romeo. Valentine's Black Dog X Wascom's Lacy. Colyell Kennels

1. 725 pts. #9 Red Rock. BW Shine X Colyells Anna. Colyell Kennels

OLD CLASS

10. 325 pts. #90 Hawks. McCoy's Chief X Unknown. Turdhill Kennels

9. 335 pts. #74 Hammer. Deer Dog 1 X Deer Dog 2. Big Boy, Randall and Chad.

8. 345pts. #67 Cruise. Lakehill's Jaybird X Terrebone's Beauty. Newcomb & Jones

7. 350 pts. #96 CT's Star. Courtney's Terrebone X Courtney's Sis. TNS Kennels

6. 360 pts. #55 Big Creek Big Gyp. Big Creek James X Big Creek Comfort. Big Creek and Top Knotch

5. 365 pts. #50 Peyton's Lexus. Strong Liquor July Tiger X Eli's Sugar. Hunter & Peyton Joiner

4. 375 pts. #75 Eastman's CC. Courtney's Terrebone X Courtney's Ellie. Eastman Kennels

3. 375 pts. #711 Big Creek Slash. Big Creek Cash X Scardy Kat. Big Creek & Top Knotch Kennels

2. 415 pts. #91 Unknown. McCoy's Chief X Stanfield's Suzzie. Ed McCoy

1. 530 pts. #60 Hawk's Slow Poke. McCoy's Chief X Unknown. Turdhill Kennels

Congradulations to everybody that placed! There were some really good pups there and yall should be proud of what yall accomplished today. Thanks again.

Sorry about how the breedings went down, I wish i could have had the time to sell them instead, because it would have made even more money, but they made the hunt turn out better for everybody. Thanks so much for all the breedings and the pups and the running donated. all of that made the hunt what it was.

Re: MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT FOR THE HANDICAPPED RESULTS!!

Thanks to you to Jo Jo. My family had a blast and hasn't quit talking about since. Which to me is what it's all about. As some people might know my nephew has ashburgers which is a form of autism and maybe one day when he is older I might be asking you for help. That's a great organization y'all have going there and I would like to see it last forever. So you can make a difference for people with certain needs. I can't wait for next year. I'll have to save up more money for those cookies I'll be looking forward for. Lol. But anyway we appriciate what you do to help people as well. Plus placing one of my plugs also helped.

congrats jo jo & family for putting on one of the best hunts ever!i think that was the only hunt ive ever been to where everyone left with a smile on their face.

Congradlations Jojo that was a great hunt for even greater cause. We had a great time and can't wait till next year. Congradulatons to everyone that placed.

Thank you for the blessing we recieved from this hunt,it started out in prayer an ended in love,God is good.We would also like to say thanks to heavy turner an keith sibley for the kindness they displayed in buying the puppy for the Nole family.We had a wonderful time, MAY GOD BLESS.

Jo Jo, this was by far one of the best hunts I have ever attended. It was a privilege to be a small part of it. My hat's off to you and your entire family for the job y'all are doing! It was a pleasure to watch everyone come together for such a good cause, especially the Nole's Kennel that drove 9 1/2 hours to attend this hunt, hope she enjoys the puppy she was able to bring home with her. It was a day I'll remember for a long time. Again...great job and congrats to all that attended and to all that placed in the hunt !!!
Looking forward to next year.

Jo Jo, Family and Friends - thanks so much for welcoming us Arkansas folks. We had a blast. It was a great hunt, great people, great fun, and even more importantly a GREAT CAUSE. We enjoyed every minute of it! We feel truly blessed just to have been a small part in it.

A special thanks to the kennel that paid for Brandi's pup. Your kindness will always be remembered. Brandi loves hunting and running the hounds with her Dad and her older brother. She says she's her Dad's sidekick and calls herself her Dad's "hunting buddy". She is a very special and sweet (most of time). She was not going to leave there without that pup (he he).

When it comes to deer hunting; she rides with her Dad and carries a BB gun and often complains that she doesn't get to shoot. Due to her Down Syndrome and vision issues; she would never be able to actually shoot her own deer without help. Words can't express our gratitude to you all.

We simply wanted to come down and support your efforts. Jo Jo, We're sorry that we never got to meet your Dad but he must have been one special man with a big and kind heart and a vision to help others. We know in our hearts that he would have been very proud of you and the others for carrying out this mission.

We will be back next year and try to help more. We're already thinking of different ways that we can help you in your efforts back here in Arkansas. May God bless you all!!

We really enjoyed Sat. And we looking forward to next year . And I want to say I was very proud of the Colyell Kennel boys (Keith Heavy andTrent) for thinking of others. (I'm a proud Mom) Brandi's smile made the day when she got her puppy . I know what it's like having a handicap child and grandchild.keith had seizures very bad a few years ago (over a 100 a day ) and thanks God he's been seizure free for over a year. And my little grandson has autism. But they are 2 special people. Keith will tell you in a heartbeat he is not a handicap child.

Been reading these post. Randy and Sue told us about this hunt. It has brought tears to my eyes. Brandi is our SPECIAL BRANDI. Who couldn't love her. Thanks for all you do for the Handicapp children. Brandi's gonna get her a pink 243. Gonna trade in her b-b gun. Watch our Big brother she will be killing your deer. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOU DID. AND POSTING THIS FOR US TO READ.

Thank y'all. A lot of people put a lot of time and effort into this hunt and I believe it really showed. Seeing Brandi's smile that day was exactly what I needed to see to let me know that God truly had this hunt in his hands. From the weather to the running and the crowd, God definitely showed that he is pulling for us. That was a great thing that Colyell Kennels did, but it didn't surprise me at all. That's the kind of people that Heavy, Keith and Trent are. I am one proud foxhunter today just to be able to say I'm a part of a group of foxhunters that have hearts as big as the ones at the hunt. Everyone I talk to can't believe how much was raised. Me and my family are humbled and thankful. I am looking forward to coming up to Arkansas to video Brandi's hunt and get to spend a little more time with the Noles family. It was great getting to meet y'all.

Jojo great job man yall put on a first class hunt I want to say to coylle knls that was first class what yall did buying that pup
3rd place was off of big creek james and big creek comfort not cash
To who ever got the breeding on cash my number is 601 270 5167 call when ever your ready to use it