​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
South GA Field and Dual Champion

Congratulations to Joey Lee on making Luke the SGa(f&d)Ch.(Ch. D&S Doc x Ambler Ridge Flag) and also placing Mighty Fine(Ch. D&S Mighty Man x Bad Fast Sable) 4th S&D-6th HGA! Couldn't happen to a better fella. You deserve it man.

Buck

Re: South GA Field and Dual Champion

Congrats Joey way to go man!!! Keep up the good work.

Congats big tyme! Well deserved, luke and mighty fine are awesome hounds and are lead by one of the classiest humans in this sport! Can't wait to have a gyp come in heat! Guys will be lined up to breed to such a fine hound! I can't wait for leann to have her pups from luke they should be the total package! We should get some killers in that cross!

Congrats ....Joey Lee....

Congrads Joey ,Good Job .

Great win Joey. Keep up the good work. Mark ridaught

Congradulations Joey would like to see those dogs one day

Congratulations Joey on your win and duel champion. We had fun last week at the hunt and heard some good running and watched some good hounds work.

Congratulations Joey!!!! Now i know what i can breed JWATS KARMA to!!!

Congrats Joey and to all the rest.

Photobucket

Thanks to Randy McGovern for everything Showtime does.
This is a picture of SOME of the All Age awards at the South Ga hunt, they also gave out bags of feed for every category and bench placing , hats and blankets also.

And thanks to the fellows that run the Swainsboro pen...running was good even with the heat.
Riding around after the hunt , we saw even more game traveling waiting for the next go round.

Congrats to Greg Morrison and Joey Lee on their wins. Also to my good friends Marvin DeLoach(All In Kennels)and all the Edenfields(Smack Down Kennels).Marvin won the speed and drive in the Derby and was 2nd HGA. Smack Down Kennels placed in the Derby and All Age. Congrats also to Bobby Smith,Darvon Freeman, and Jason Pitts. Congrats to all the other winners as well. The boys at the Swaisboro Pen have it right. What a great place to have a hunt. Also a big thank you to Randy McGovern and Mid South Feeds for all you do to help support our sport. It was another great hunt at Swainsboro and I had a blast. See ya'll at the next one.
God Bless
Bobby

thank you all for your calls and posts and all the kind words.....it truly was an amazing feeling to win a 3 day hunt....congrats to Greg Morrison on his win and all others that placed as well

congrats JOEY LEE thats a nice hound.