I will cook sausage and hamburgers

For numbers call kacey 225 931 1702

To book the pen call mr Barney 985 796 0036

Re: Puppy hunt

Got 3 numbers left

Hunt is full will start a waiting list

If ur not gonna use your numbers please turn them in I have several people on a waiting list thanks

How many number out, and who's coming?

Butler,colyell,McCoy ,wascoms,Walley, to name a few it want be fore the fant of heart.

Kacey I'm going to turn in my two numbers thanks

THE LINE UP

Benson Thompson
Jimmy McCoy
Cole welch
Chase Palmer
Jo Jo wall
Chad Wascom
Cary don McCoy
Donny butler
Benny Walley
Colyell knls
T and S Knls
Austin Ladner

If u have numbers and are not planning on coming please turn them in thanks

My picks

Butler
Teat
McCoy
Lewis
Wascom

You must be joking, Maybe Chad in top 3,

1. Coyell Kennels
2. Chase Palmer
3. Chad Wascom
4. Coyell Kennel
5. Dont pay anyway

This will be a locally won hunt, too many good dogs running there, and them boys running,

Colyell want even get a taste of the top 5 they better bring some donuts cause its gonna be a long quite ride home

Benson
Butler
Wascom
Palmer
McCoy

The safe bet is Red Rock, Coyell kennels has been setting records with him. No harm intended, but I have not seen Mccoy or Benson's name being called out lately, Wascom place 2nd and 3rd last hunt I was at. If Greg King shows he'll be hard to beat with them Screaming Indians. Either way should be a fast three hours.

What Records???

only records he broke was road running beep! beep!he runs good from 1 side of road to the other but cant hold it to the next xing!

Road runner now this doesn't have a thing to do with me but that remark just makes you look like a dumbazz cause no matter what you think or anyone else do the math and name me a pup that has WON 6 out of 7 hunts he was put in and placed in the other with a hurt foot so I think that's pretty good records there DON'T HATE THE PLAYA HATE THE GAME !!!!

Roll call at 5:15. Cast at first daylight

you sure bout that ears(@)

I hear they gettin scared, rock gottem runnin and they ain't even cast.

From what I've seen Wascom aka (cry baby) ain't done much with the briar thicket dogs he's got his grown dogs let him down so he thinks he can turn to those pups but he will realize they going to let him down also lmao . When the Rock gets done with y'all there y'all will all leave there in a pool of tears and then run home and make excuses of why he won another one and he can't do this or he can't do that when all the dog does is win have a good day mate .

All I can say is Barney better bored up his windows cause when cry baby I mean colyell knls leaves his house they will be slinging rocks all the way down his drive the rock as most of you call him is done he want make it an hour in there lol

If you wasn't worried about the rock you wouldn't be talking about him now would you I promise you the rock will run out from under the dogs he will gut dogs from one end to the other then the Rock is going to make you sit there and watch every minute of it so go ahead and take my advice and start thinking of your excuses now cause you will need them sweet dreams sugar pie

Seems like the rock is the man to beat! He's gettin all the bashing. It's a dang shame grown men can't take a A@@ whooping and go on!

Why not, without bashing anyone, give use a run down on the dogs coming to the hunt.

The new line up

Benson Thompson
Jimmy McCoy
Cole welch
Chase Palmer
Jo Jo wall
Chad Wascom
Jimmy teat
Donny butler
Greg king
Colyell knls
TnS knls
John Masion

WHY NOT PUT ALL THE JUDGE SHEETS OUT ON THE TABLE WITH THE SCORE SHEET,WITH THERE NAMES AND TIMES.LETS CLEANER UP MEN. WE NEED TO DO THIS FOR ALL HUNTS.IF YOU CANT GET JUDGES THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING.ALL PEN OWNER,HEAR HEAR,I CHALLENGE YOU TO PUT ALL JUDGE SCORES,NAMES,AN TIMES OUT WITH THE SCORE SHEET,LETS SEE IF YOU REALLY WANT A FAIR AS CAN BE HUNT.

I agree 100% on the comment above. This should be a great hunt and may the best dog win. Not get cheated.

Three hours into the hunt at Barney's any hunter will be well aware of the top dogs. You will see at least forty crossing, It's going to be wide open running. The dogs that last three hours strong will finish in top five.

If u have ever ran at Barney's , the hunters should b able to pick top 5 by watchin the crossins from spectators hill

start strong an finsh strong need 900 pts hrs

how much is sight runnin

You will see plenty of crossing I would say you can see up to 150 crossing the judge by the shed should get close to 60 crossing this is gonna be a high scoring hunt there is a big pond so that the dogs will have water at all times roll call at 5:15 if you need direction call or text me and I will get them to you later today the hunt is still full should be a great turnout

10th place may b 900 pts, I say it'll take round 2,900 to win, and hunters will c 85% of the crossins

What's the new line up and the predicted top ten.

LOOKS LIKE THERE TRYIN TO DODGE THE SCORE SHEET ISSUE,IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY CROSSING YOU SEE,IF ITS FAIR THE SHEETS WILL HIT THE TABLE.WE NEED PEN OWNERS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE,THE JUDGES SCORE SHEET WILL SHOW ALL THE CROSSING NOT JUST SPECT. HILL. YOUR WELCOME.

They have been doing that there anyways. If you want to see anything Barney ain't scared to show you just ask him or when you look at the scores look at the sheets don't just leave mad because you got out ran that day. Try picking on another hunt Barney is straight up and very forward in what he does. Good day and happy hunting.

KNOW ONE IS TALKING ABOUT BARNY CHEATING,THE POST IS ABOUT SHOWING THE JUDGES SHEET WITHOUT ASKING TO SEE THEM,READ THE POST A LITTLE CLOSER.DON'T GET NERVOUS THE TRUTH MIGHT COME OUT.YOU HAVE TO WATCH OUT WHEN YOU KISS KISS CUZZ YOU'LL GET SOMETHING BROWN ON YOUR ROOTER.

Aint trying to pucker there fellow just tired of hearing about this one or that one cheating. I still believe in having a good time at a hunt and not for business. If people feel that they can't trust the master of hounds to handle his or her judges then don't go to the hunt simple as that. No argument here on the sheets being displayed though I like the idea of seeing when one hit the scores so I now when it ran out of gas or turned on. That's why I like master's hunts they show you when they scored.

The address to the pen is

27666 TEENY WEENY LN
LORANGER LA 70446

The hunt is still full and I talked to everyone and they are coming should be a great hunt the coyotes are running great

27004 Teeney Weeney Ln.
Folsom La. 70437

We have had some good rain storms the last 3 evenings .

at least 3 of the top 5 places will go to central la boys

Will the pen record be broke heard this would be the best group of pups ever put in this pen let's here it top 5

Butler
McCoy
Teat
Butler
Paul west

NOW THE WORD IS YALL DONE SCARED THESE GUYS. THAY NOT EVEN COMING.

Heard there were disappointed people with the way this turned out?