​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Several Pups for Sale

Have several pups for sale by Hemphill's Trouble(Hammerin Down Ben ex Hemphill's Reva Shane) and some outstanding top bred females. If interested call 225-937-4669. These are big fine beautiful well marked pups.

Re: Several Pups for Sale

BTT

I LOVE MY 2 PUPS.IF YOU HAVE ANY FEMALES COME AVAILIBLE,PLEASE LET ME KNOW.I'D LIKE TO HAVE A PUP OR SO OFF OF THE OAK RIDGE SMOKIE - REVA SHANE GYP.

Brandon I will keep that in mind. The females are hard to get as I tend to always get more males in a litter.All these pups are nice as I feel Trouble is siring some fine pups and I can hardly wait until more get old enough to hit the field trials. From all reports he is really throwing nice FAST hounds with OUTSTANDING MOUTHS.

BTT

Only have 1 bwt male pup left he is by Clements' Molly(Magee's Sticker,Barney's Chase Almand's Woodstock bred and He is sired by Hemphill's Trouble.He is 3 mos old.

Have two pups now ready to go 1 is almost solid white male and the other is Liver/White saddleback female. They are by Hemphill's Trouble ex Almand's Sara Bates. Sarah is by Gunstock Superman ex Almand's Page and Page is by Almand's Woodstock ex double J&R CJ female.These pups born April 25th

BTT

Could you get a pup to the La masters ? Interested in the liver and white gyp. Give me a call 850-698-4095 or I'll try to call tomorrow

jason ,he is having hunt this morning, should be on here later

Jason give me a call as I am going to be at the La. Masters