​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AA/DERBY LATIMER FOX PEN

3 HR SPEED AN DRIVE 20 DOG LIMIT PER CLASS CAST TIME DAYLIGHT WE WILL HAVE WAITING LIST FOR # CALL MARC BEFORE 9 PM 228 334 2517

Re: AA/DERBY LATIMER FOX PEN

When will this hunt be?

IT IS 100 A DOG JULY 14 THANKS

Where is pen at? Thanks an God Bless!!

Whos bringing the heat?

Running on Faith Kennels
Where is pen at? Thanks an God Bless!!

The pen is right here in vancleave Mississippi . Off exit 50. The last hunt them boys from Alabama brought some heat and took the victory .

btt

btt

Re: btt

Hard to beat dogs that was raised in the there home pen people may be from Alabama but them dogs are from Vancleve ms..

not only are they from vancleave but they off pen owners dogs. save your money

Haha it never fails that someone is always accused of cheating or something. Quit it with the excuses and go buy you a dog you can compete with, instead of whining about a dog that out ran you. It doesn't matter if the dogs did come from there or not, the locals there ran in the pen for 3 weeks getting ready for the hunt. There should be no excuses about that

Never said anybody cheated. Bring them ole hounds to island creek in a month where they can stretch out and run instead of a 70 acre not saying anything bad about the pen. Good luck with hunt

Ok, ill get a few number to the island creek hunt and if I.can get time to go ill see ya there.

That the dog that won Brian's hunt was at Georgianas PUPPY hunt last weekend and couldn't get in tha race to save her life they said the only running she did was her running other dogs lol

You heard wrong there buddy. That's two different dogs your talking about and I'm sure if u called cody you cody go run against that puppy he had last week and get ur butt spanked. That's a 10 month old dog he had at that puppy hunt and she Prolly could outrun anything you own.

She might could outrun something I got( puppies that's not started) but I don't train my dogs to run backwards so codys could keep up lol

I came on here to get mark masons number,the only time i ever get on here is to congratulate people that i know,or to get numbers but when i started reading this drama i could'nt help myself not to laugh,how do you know who can out run who when yall dont even leave yall's real name how do you know who the other person is to see who really can out run the other person yall get together put yall's money up an turn yall's dogs loose ansee who has the fastest dog.You can have the fastest dog in the United States it does,nt mean it's gonna win or place in every hunt you go to hunts it's all at being in the right place at the right time.the only ones that are backwards are yall.Goodluck to whoever yall are.

alabama why would cody win a hunt with one pup and then leave it at home the next weekend to take one sorrier? did brian need his pup back already?

For one reason is that you can't take a 4 year old dog to a puppy hunt.