​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tracking box for sale

I have a wildlife 64 box for sale, it is a 219 frequency and it tracks 219.000 to 219.640. Good box haven't had any trouble out of it, comes with antenna and wall charger and car charger no collars. Asking 300 or might trade for something .573-429-4468

Re: Tracking box for sale

where are u locater and what would you trade for?

I'm located in se Missouri and I would trade for guns,good tracking collars or something like that,what do you have to trade

how bout a good young hound out of some allround get(r)done hounds start to finish?

I have enough hounds rather trade for something that don't eat .

Outside hunter what breed of hounds do u hunt

I also have a 1000 wildlife box I'm gonna sell, I just shipped it to wildlife to get it calibrated, no antenna just the box and wall charger and I might let a collar go with it.It is 216 frequency.

How much for wildlife 1000 and a collar.

Let me see what it cost to get it calibrated and we will go from there, I might let 2 collars go with it. Call me if you have time 573-429-4468

I will take 425 for the 1000 216 box and 1 collar when it comes back from wildlife

The 64 box is sold,still have the 1000 for sale.

The 216 box is still for sale

If anybody is interested I just got the 1000 back from wildlife, I will take 400 for the box and 1 collar plus what it cost to ship it. 573-429-4468

Somebody make me a resonable offer on this box and you might own it, there ain't nothing wrong with it I just don't need it.

I thought I had my wildlife 64 box sold and the man said the money order was in the mail but it never reached me so its back for sale.its a 64 wildlife it tracks from 219.000 to 219.640. I'll take 300 plus what it cost to ship it. 573-429-4468

Still have the 64 box for sale nothing wrong with it I just bought a quick track 6000 box,I will take 275 plus what it cost to ship it or might trade for something 573-429-4468

do you still have the wildlife 1000 216 feq box? I'm interested

No it sold