​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The NATION

I have noticed over the last few weeks there has been little word of the nation....

Re: The NATION

pinky nations whip lash coming to trials soon, better watch us

Pinky nation is over!! the Luke nation has over taken the pinky's!!!!

PEOPLE SWIM DOGS LONGER THAN THOSE DOGS CAN RUN

BEING QUIET MAKES YOU WONDER JUST WHAT THE JULY NATION IS UP TO DOESNT IT....DONT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN....HERE LATELY A FEW WELL KNOWN WALKER MEN HAVE SHOWN UP AT SOME HUNTS WITH A JULY OR TWO IN THEIR BOX AND THAT IS WHAT GOT THEIR NAME CALLED.....

Well hillbilly the walker me that I see on here that even got a July dog is 1/4 or 1/2 idk what your seeing but I dnt knw any walker hunters with a full blooded or even
a 3/4 July on here. You wanna knw whats true they started to cross those July's on walkers to just get the July name in a race!
There have been few full blooded successful July hounds compared to walkers!
FACT!!!

THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW LITTLE YOU YOU KNOW..........KEEP TALKING AND SHOW US LESS.......

Show us what you know then!
Show me that my statement was wrong!!
Bring some facts!! Let us here some local hunts from this year that more full blooded july's placed than full blooded walkers or how bout you show us some hunts where more 3/4 and full July's have placed than 1/4 july's and 1/2 July's !

That's all I have to say.

I CAN PUT SOME NUMBERS UP BUT I DOUBT YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THEM SINCE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN NAME.....

i saw a turtle crossing the road today that was faster then them lukes. he was crossing it not going down it.

Heard pinky nation had their own brand of wrap and tape anybody else hear that

Mr come on. I don't really know plnky

Or his owners but I ha.ve a math problem for

u to work out. If it takes your hounds 6 hours to get somewhere and it takes plnky 2 hours to get there how much. Faster are yours.and if the dog is part curr my. . hats. off to him maybe I might try that breed I hear them pups can roll like politics when worried talk trashy

Im new and want a one day speed dog .Hear a
lot about pinky where can I get one of these dogs

Pinky is crossing good on very few bloodlines.Luke is crossing good on lots of different bred gyps.Stay tuned FROM FALL OF 2012 to spring of 2013.then check results of all hunts.you can decide for yourself which is the better producer.

down here in la those pinkie are placeing at a lot of puppies hunt and they are off a number of different females. the dog is a producers in the puppy world. i do not know anything about the luke dog. i saw the puppies at two hunts at my pen which belong to john beckwith and greg king and they were outstanding puppies. could really run a track with speed. i am not a july man but the cross on walker females are working. i will be interested to see what they do in the derby world. i had one cross that work well as a pleasure hound but i lost her. lh

Guess the lost dog kept running down the road and there was no fence to stop em hahahahahah!

I am not sure but i think luke is a lot older than pinky,and pinky has a lot less pups on the ground,so that must mean that luke isn"t producing many good pups. SOMEONE can correct me if i am wrong.Also I heard he was bought from mr wally for a $ 1000 so that tells me that he must have not produced any thing for him.I know if i had a stud dog i wad not sell him for a $1000 if he was a (producer).

My mind is mad up I think pinkie is the better stud dog,just look at the results 4 the last 2 years. Could someone give me a # 4 the owner.I would like 2 buy me some pups out of that dog.

Pinky crosses good on a very few gyps?????? I guess that's why they call us the Pinky Nation????? and not just the Livingston Parish Nation....Come on Will...Can I call u Will??? U know that the Pinkies r dominating the lukes......I mean I sell puppies for a thousand dollars... NOT A PRODUCING STUD DOG!!!!!!!!LOL

i have heard of pinkie pups saleing for $1000 dollars

Need a number anyone have any pups for sale

ITS AMAZING HOW 1 HOUND (THUNDER) CHANGED THE COLOR OF THE SOUTH...

Looks like he's being phased out

and what i hear,he was just an average hound with good looks hillbilly. no doubt he changed the color.

HE WAS LIKE MOST HE HAD HIS GOOD POINTS AS WELL AS HIS BAD POINTS THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A PERFECT ONE AND I DOUBT THERE EVER WILL BE....SOME JUST CROSS OUT BETTER THAN OTHERS....AND THE MAN PROMOTING THEM HAS A LOT TO DO WITH IT.....

Okay nobody wanted to give me any info on a pinky pup what about a Luke pup

yea im thinkin you hit the nail hillbilly. without butler this hound would have been a hound only mentioned at the firebarrell when he passed.instead hes in every pen in the south.

Not every pen

What was his good points? And what wa his bad points?

IF I KNOW WHO YOU ARE IT WOULD BE EASIER TO SAY....

Hey upfront call fact and running bear they have those thousand dollar pups for sale But make sure u get two thousand in wrap for their their feet. U gonna need it.

YOU POEPLE SHOULD FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO OTHER THAN BASH ME AND MY DOG. IT SHOULNT BE HARD TO DO. I DONT BOTHER ANYONE,IF YOU DONT LIKE ME I DONT GIVE A DARN,IF U DONT LIKE MY DOG OR MY BREDDING I REALLY DONT GIVE A HOOT. IF YOU DONT WANT TO BREED TO MY DOG THEN DONT I REALLY DONT FLIPPIN CARE. I LIKE THE PUPS PINKY IS THROWING AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS. YOUR OPINION DOSNT MEAN SQUAT. THE GOOD LORD ABOVE WILL DEAL WITH YOU PEOPLE THAT KEEPS MAKING ALL THE JEOLOUS REMARKS. HAVE A NICE AND BLESSED DAY.

Mr. Thompson Please give me a call (803)372-8807 I work nights so if I don't answer leave a message with a number and time I can call you back thanks

HEY PINKY & THA PINKY NATION, YOU KNOW THAT LIL WHITE SPEC ON TOP OF CHICKEN CHIT ?? WELL THATS CHICKEN CHIT TOO!!! LOL.STAY TUNED

WOW WOODS LUKE DID YOU THINK THAT REMARK UP ALL BY YOUR SELF. WAIT NOP YOUR NOT SMART ENOUGH TO COME UP WITH A REMARK BY YOUR SELF. YOU MUST NOT HAVE J O B YOU WATCH TO MUCH TV.

Hope the nation brings plenty of wrap Saturday. They gonna need it.

Did any of the nation place this weekend.

no their was several at converse but i think those famous's of chase's tor them up again !!!

AS A MATTER A FACT THERE WHERE SOME THERE, 2 IN THE YOUNG CLASS THAT WHERE 8 MONTHS OLD. ONE WAS 7TH ONLY 10 PTS OUT OF THE MONEY. NOW THATS SAD. GETEM GREG

2 out of five hundred crosses ? Surely more placed than that.

WHAT EVER YOU SAY STUPID, WHY DONT YOU TELL ME TO MY FACE, I KNOW WHY BECAUSE YOU KNOW I WILL KICK YOUR ASS WHEN I SEE YOU. PLEASE TELL ME YOUR NAME OR JUST CALL ME 318-715-9028.

the hunt at converse i did have the high scoring dog and he is not a walker dog.the pinkey pups are 8mos old its sad that one of them missed the money by 25 points.i think it was from all that out of place barking they were confused on the front and back of the race.i placed 3rd in young class with a half breed also see uall at pitkin.

Benson im still waiting on that nation feather? sho got 4 nice lookin pinkys

looking for phone number to man that owns pinky

Mr. Benson Thompson look three names up and you will see the #