​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Historic and Prestigious Blackwater Foxhunters 3 Day Field Trial and Bench Show

I have been questioned about my lack of presence on here and where is my posts about the hunt. I apologize I have been down on my luck and my computer decided to let me down. So here we go!

Once again the Blackwater board that is second to none has put together and amazing group of Judges, awards, and Kids festivities. you will find an amazing forest and Hunter Hospitality.

Also, there is great hounds that show up from all over the South. The Bull Mtns and Smiths from Mississippi, The big guns from Alabama, The Central Florida Gang, and can't forget the Locals. Rumors Flyin' of Floyd Kennels back in action, and we all know Bobby and Christie Freeman are coming with big Guns. The Reigning Champs of Juniper Crk. Kennels and the big pack of S&P Kennels. The Fatboys and the Barlows, The Barnhills Kbars and the Hardys.

The family atmosphere is The best of all, with kids day including a canoe trip and Gospel kids performance.

Come lay in the Beautiful Coldwater Creek, The amazing Hospitality, A great Campground (Watch for the Youngin's) Some of the best outside Fox races around, and we might even get the new Prez Mr. Ledbetter himself to sing to ya!!

Once you arrive If you need anything the Allentown Kennels Family is always here to help where easy to spot!!

Happy hunting and may the Fox races be plenty and GOD Bless us all!!