​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wheel Of Fortune Pups for Sale

I have two different litters of pups that, I am going to sell.I am booking pups off both gyps.These pups should get your name called.Both litters are strong Hemphill breeding and should be very competive,for puppy hunts and one day hunts.These dams are proven producers.Good luck and good hunting.1-318-732-1253.

Re: Wheel Of Fortune Pups for Sale

thomas i might be interested, what the gyps you breedin

One gyp is Canerday!s Ruby(.Teat!s Demon X Canerday!s Ruby)Call Brian Cannerday for references;(318-727-5027)The other gyp is by Crosby!s Rawhide X Miss Wheeler Hale,a proven producer.Good luck and good hunting.

How much?

whats the due dates?

The first litter is one week old and the other litter is due tommorrow.Good luck and good hunting.

btt

Well how many did Jessie have ?

Mike, she is defiently taking her sweet time,nothing yet.Good luck and good hunting.

Is Wheel still throwing several red pups ? They should be some good crosses.

The first litter had four red pups,out of a solid red gyp.The second litter had one solid red pup and a red spotted pup out of a blanketback gyp.Most of the two litters are solid blanketbacks with a white ring around the neck.Good luck and good hunting.

Mike,she only had five pups but boy are they whoopers.They are great big Ole mellonheads.She shure is doing a great job with them.She delivered in about 101 degree heat.Good luck and good hunting.

I was just woundering . I have a gyp i was thinking bout breeding to wheel or rowdy. She is red white points. Shes off Valentine sparky x Bh red hen. good gyp with million dollar mouth.

so what was you wondering? or did you mean you were wondering while you were wondering?