Author
Comment
rodney sweat

we have 10 pups today out of phoenix

Re: rodney sweat

Great news Steven Rodney is in IRELA
ND will be back next week.

Ed, What sort of out cross is he planning now -- Irish Setters?

Eric I am pretty sure that ALL july breeder use some setter blood from time to time.
It gives there hounds some more nose and endurance

AS MOST OF THESE WALKING BOYS DO NOT KNOW IRELAND IS WHERE THE FORE FATHERSOF THE GREAT JULY HOUNDS ORIGINATED I AM GOING TO AIRPORT WITH MY DOG CRATE TO PICK UP A PACKAGE AND WANT BE RODNEY.

Well the top of the day to ya. Ireland has been reduced to big beagles, or as the Americans refer too as walkers. And just like the walking dogs in the us they can run Reynard on twenty acres for hours. But I will continue the relentless search for a lift of pure blood. But it is hard to improve on perfection
curiously enough I have been having a pint with some canucks from the way far north.

Rodney, Now that Ireland has you, they can bust up the blarney stone and sell it to tourists.
How far north are those Canucks from? Listen to em, they just might get you back on the straight and narrow, eh.

RODNEY GREAT PLAN SENDING TROOPS FROM THE FAR NORTH TO INVADE SOUTHERN CANADA....

Hillbilly, Our South doesn't need to fear an invasion by the North. They can't invade in winter -- too cold, too much snow. If they start in summer, the snow eventually melts as they get south of Sudbury and their armoured dog sleds break down.
Rodney, Keep looking. There are certain packs of foxhounds -- maybe in Ireland or Wales, forget just where -- that are shaggy enough even to suit your standards.

Well, back from Ireland, It looks like the irish know their beer better than their fox hounds. But all is not lost!! The cannucks from northern Alberta, have given me the "down low", on all those tropical islanders in southern canada.

Rodney, Albertans sometimes blow things out of proportion a bit. They are Texans with frost bite.

I actually could believe the Texan part. "everything is bigger in Texas" , I wish I knew how to put some of the pictures of their varmits on this site. I've never seen critters so big!! I think that is my next vacation
PS: Eric, there is a tale around the Castle that a Cannuck swallowed the Blarney stone, and now they kiss a fake? They say the fella now has more than his share of "Gab". I was just wondering if you ever been to the Blarney Castle ?

Rodney, Somehow I believe your next vacation will be in Texas -- or maybe northern Alberta. Swallowing the blarney stone would be less of a feat than swallowing the notion that julies are better than Walkers. Anything's possible, I guess.

Stranger things have happened