​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
someday gyp

im looking for a gyp that is off of someday or grand pup that has been a good one wanting to breed to

Re: someday gyp

btt

What are you gonna do breed her to sackett???

Kellars lookin for a derby champ aint he.

Chunk would be better!

Not just a derby champion, but a derby field champion!!!!

Now you know Mr. Ten Mile aka Jackie Ray is the only one in These United States of America That has got a Derby Feild Champ

Why dont some of you guys just go with Mr. Ten Mile and check what ya got!!!!!!!!

Sackett or Champ cant decide bubba

Breed her to Sandman

If I was you I wouldn't breed to the sandman dog so i didn't have to listen to his owners mouth, my thoughts

Mrs. No Joke just give me a call when you would like to say something about me or my dogs. 501-289-0555 call anytime, but I dont figure I will be getting one!!! Have a nice day

Bubba i dont figure u will be getting no calls. People dont talk bout u or ur dogs inless its on here. Then they use fake names. Ive seen the sandman and the rowdy dog of urs place in several hunts

I guess what goes around comes around cause poor little bubba would never use a fake name to bad mouth somebody or their dogs.

To Mrs. Big Mouth if have anything to say about somebodys dogs I dont say it on here on like some folks and if I did I'd use my name!!!!

Stay with it Bubba I may bring a gyp up this fall & breed to Sandman really like the way he operates.

What hounds does Sandman go back To.

The Sandman dog is off of Blalocks King and Jefe's Sandy i believe and has got a little july in him , but the dog can go three days with hard running watched him do that at the masters bubba you got a good dog and there hard to come by

How many times has the sand man dog Placed mr.bubba

I've placed him 6 times. But the majority of the hunts he's been have been outside hunts, but if he didnt place in the pen hunts he will be very close to placing. But if anybody wants to see him run just come with me inside or outside.

This was supposed to be about A man lookin for a deggum someday gyp not to promote you boys Freakin stud dogs Geez

Mr bubba. Do you think that your sandman dog would make a good cross with a someday gyp? . If so would they make better outside dogs or pen dogs. ? Mr Keller how much would a good someday dog be worth to you?

Post a number we'll talk

Carl the pup I gave you at that pup hunt at circle t had too crosses of someday unless you ****** her away or something???

Bye the way good luck on finding someday gyps I tried and only came up with 2

Steve Loveless you are a banana head