​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Butlers Preacher

Skinny and I have purchased him from Roy Magee and I will have him here in Cottonport if anyone needs his services.

Loftons Jerimiah X Butlers Red Pepper
Cell: 318-717-3389 Thanks

Re: Butlers Preacher

HOW MUCH YOU PAYING TO BREED A GOOD GYP TO HIM. MIGHT BE INTERESTED.

Heard some folks talking the other day and they came up with about five good gyps right now in the country and I don't remember them saying T and S kennels had one so if you can borrow one it will only cost you 200 dollars. Thanks for the interest

Is this hound B&T in color

What is Preachers record to accomidate the two hundred dollar stud fee?

Are all the hunts across. AMERICA being won with dogs off 5gyps

Really did not mean any harm or insult to anyone, i don't have any either if you go by the standard they were talking about. They were talking about Hall of Fame calliber producing gyps. Where they got their numbers from is the Dam of the Yr. results from the last two yrs and so far this yr. I did not look at the numbers but they said there were not 5 gyps that placed in the top 10 in the Dam of the yr. 3 yrs in a row. I just used that as my bases of Top producing gyps in the country. Maybe did not place in top fifteen I don't know. No harm meant sure you have a good one

Don't know Preachers record, just watched him run and liked him. thats it

Steve what other hounds do you have at your kennels for breeding ?

No others: David he is B&T

I've run with Preacher since he was a puppy untill Butler sold him to Roy a few yrs ago , he & Jill his littermate were the best in the whole bunch. Donny placed him & her in puppy hunts & few derby hunts before selling them. Both have continued to place in hunts whether it be 3hr, 5hr or 3 day hunts. I wouldn't be scared to breed to him at all.

You need to try something new in your kennel Trent !!! Brandon has wore you out this spring !!

Its kinda hard for a man to wear me out considering he doesn't run the few he's got or show up when he tells you he's coming to run but he gets that honest from his step daddy Valentine aka no show !!!!!!

Like the puppy that I am running. Put them in a Derby hunt next year

Steve I wish you and skinny much luck what many don't understand is preacher comes from an outstanding cross were all the littermates were more than competetive.cross made by donnie butler.its to bad he don't have 32 champion titles to go with cause we all know only champions produce.... lol.and shown good luck ole buddy

steve, i believe you got a real good hound. will breed a good female to him this fall. glad you got him. tell you dad hello from don and me.