​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lakehills Movin On in NC

Lakehills Movin On moves to North Carolina. Ben Gaskins has leased him and will be offering to the public for stud. Movin On has been used for our personal use for sometime now. He is without a doubt one of the better male dogs we've ever sent to the east coast. He is a complete hound in and outside the wire. Movin On possesses lots of heel, extreme bottom, and an outstanding clear tenor mouth. You won't look at a better looking hound and he has proven that he can produce with limited breeding. Visit Movin On and his pedigree on our website at www.lakehillskennel.com For info contact Ben Gaskins @ 252 717 2724 or Paul West @ 318 447 9039

Re: Lakehills Movin On in NC

Making sure I'm not crazy but I cant find his or any of your other stud dogs pedigree or pics on the site. It says under construction and there is only like 3 pictures. Making sure I havent gone crazy. Great idea by the way!

Click under Lakehills knls then under the tab that says stud dogs pictures and pedigree are there of 5 dogs!

Get to home page and click on the lakehill kennels tab and it does not show stud dogs, pics, pedigree etc... Just goes to page that says under construction...

Don't know what the problem is.

To Cant Find It, you are probably using an older browser (e.g. IE6 or 7). I tried it in IE7 and don't see the links under Lakehills Kennels. If you view the site using the Google Chrome browser, you can see them. I bet it works with more recent versions of IE, but did not check it. You may want to upgrade your current browser, or download/install Google Chrome or Mozilla.

Good luck!
The Tech Guy

I opened it up with no problem, you do have to look to see the tabs but everything worked fine--nice sight and good looking, well bred hounds.

Thanks Danny! Glad to see that there are no problems! Bobbie Jo is building the site for us.... Still got some finishing touches!

Lookin good out West, no problem getting on either