​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dairy Barn Fox Pen Results

The Dairy Barn Fox pen hunt is now in the books and it was a nice hunt with really good running although it was hot and dry. The judges did a good job and the hunters brought some good hounds and that is what makes a hunt a success.Here are the results and a special thanks to all that came.

1st 550 pts #10 Terry Byrd

2nd. 535 pts.#21 Webbs Little Gal (D&S Mighty Man ex D&S Cobra) L&N Kennels

3rd 475 pts. #1 Terry Byrd

4th 435 pts #5 Top Notch Grace (D&S Doc ex Flying S Tiny) Top Notch Kennels

5th 405 pts #19 Ace High (Hammerin Down Ace ex Ellis' Jodi) Jimmy Teat

6th 395 pts. #8 Storm (Thompson's Pinkie ex Newcomb's Little Gal) Newcome and Jones

7th. 385 pts. #6 Hemphill's Lady (Chase's Champ ex Hemphill's Lacy) O'Neal Hemphill

8th. 380 pts #3 Kenneth Ray Oliver

9th 375 pts. #0 Bingo (Clear Cut Bingo ex ---) Jimmy Teat

10th 345 pts. #11 Terry Byrd

Thanks Again JEFF,BO,SKINNY

Re: Dairy Barn Fox Pen Results

Cograts to Terry on the win and to every body else that placed nice hunt enjoyed it

CONGRATULATIONS TO BYRD AND VALENTINE ON THERE WIN WITH BLUE SHE A GOOD ONE AND TO EVERYONE THAT PLACED IT WAS A GOOD HUNT

Congratulations to everybody that placed,i enjoyed the hunt.

Don't know who the dog belongs to but i thought the 18 dog would have placed.That dog can run and looks good doing it.Good hunt,good running and good people.

Must not belonged to right person!!!

What's the breeding on 1st and 3rd?

What happened to coyell east kennels , did they make it to the hunt or just couldn't get it done this time .

Mr.!, I am sure Mr.Byrd or Mr. Valentine will run with you anywhere you want.....

How many dogs entered?

Sorry We had 26 entries and it was a good class. Please understand we as owners wish everyone could win but it just isnt possible. I looked and the 18 dog missed by 10 pts. and is owned by a very good friend of mine Mr. Danny Dowies and I can promise you Mr.!That Mr. Danny is not the wrong one to own this hound just barely missed.I have no preference as to who wins I am happy for the winner. We appreciate everyone that comes and supports us and all will get a fair shake. I wish comments like these made by Mr.! insinuating someone was done wrong at anyones hunt would stop and I am asking you PLEASE.Thanks and come have fun with us and see for yourself.

Mr.Jeff I don't know you but keep your hunts going and hey them men I mean them boys that can't put there real name on here can get over it .God bless and happy hunting

Thanks Jeff for the kind words,had a great time as allways.And i for one know the best dog there saturday won the hunt.Congradulations to all that placed.
THANKS Mr. By Stander for the complement on the 18 dog Champ he belongs to my 10 yr. old grand son.

What's the breeding on 1st and 3rd?

I think the first place hound is by Valentine's Bart and the 3rd place is by Williams' Ace but may be wrong as the breeding was not on the entry sheets