Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crying range round one

I heard bubba, Andy and the Prevost tore um up today so whats the word

Re: Crying range round one

MUST BE TALKING TO BUBBA, ANDY AND PREVOST.

Or it's Bubba and Andy doing the posting !!!!!!

From what I seen their was six dogs that stood out to me and four that was out front Most of the time but I don't want to hurt feelings worst than they were

From what I seen scooby dominated if she wasn't in the duck hole

Well Mr. Joiner give us the run down don't be scared now to talk tell the world what really happened

I'm not scared Lil flap , lexas and two of Carey dons was the best I seen Luke it or not

What about rizzo heard she had over 20 crossing

Well Mr. Joiner imagine that who would've guessed your dogs were dominating man from what I was told Rizzo done the spanking lay us out a top ten each person that was there lay us out one and we will see the odds

Hey old buddy how did my youngins do today against those hounds ? I know one of them stays in Dr Lacore corner but the other normal comes out with the other packs.

It looks like the dogs could be different calibers but these hunters I think were all bored with the same bit.

The red gyp ran good jimmy I seen her with it one time seen her second and third a couple times I never seen the other one

I don't know who said the Prevost dominated but that's a lie! Seen them have it a couple times. But far from domination!!

I seen that little black gyp with a couple crossing and the Lil dog of treys had a couple to the Lil dog chad fagan had ran good early when I seen it like cd said all dogs ran good just where we were their was four or five dogs that had the majority of the crossings but it should be a good hunt come the 21

Well first i have herd she had her share but mr 20 crossings you saw more than us so put youre name and we can talk