​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For Sale two Julys and a walker

One July Male , White, 13 months old, has trouble running at night? will make a great daytime hound.
One July Female 5 years old still a good hound, has just slowed a little
One Walker hound that I've convinced Ed to sell , just makes the kennel look bad!!! , Call Ed Bacon, Junction City Ga. at 706-580-0311

Re: For Sale two Julys and a walker

Better sell them together so the Walker can jump something for Them Julys

Rodney,

What is the walker hound out of?

I don't really know how the walker dog is breed? Mr Dale English bred the pup and Ed raised it. It's really hard to say.......but he is a pretty good hound ....to be a walker , I guess being raised with Julys, it had to have helped him With a kennel full of Julys he stands out like a sore thumb. I really don't even like him sleeping with them Julys

rodney, whats the 2 july's out of

dennis
rodney, whats the 2 july's out of

Male & Female July hounds! Your welcome

Rodney I'm Looking for some Ping Fee dogs.

Hello Greg, good to hear from you, I hope all is well In La. The White Pup is a grand pup of Ping Fee, but he is already sold.
I have one female directly out of Ping Fee, but she is old and I will continue to breed her as long as she lives. Donald Patterson, still has one I believe.

To whomever was asking about the breeding; the hound is a female, Jay Black's breeding on top and Durwood Chandler's breeding on the bottom

I have got six Ping grandpups from Donald Patterson and I have a gip straight off of Ping and a Husgvarna gip bred to Garrett. She should bring pups anytime. I have a grandpup of Ping that is registered in the Horn this month. I have one pup off of her that is doing well in puppy hunts. He was high scoring dog in the last two hunts. He was the only July hound at the hunt against a lot of Walker dogs.

Once in a great while a cur dog will run like a walker.You know well as anyone Greg.

I AM NOT GOING TO CUT ONE OF MY DOGS LEGS OFF SO A WALKER DOG CAN RUN WITH HIM.

rodney moon is just what i was looking for thank you

I hope he does well for you, all of his mates are doing a good job for us.

Greg, I'm glad to hear that your are keeping those folks in that country lined out!. the old saying "hind sight is 20-20", I wish I would have bred to Ping when he was alive. You let a fella in Leesville have a white male and female, mates to my old gyp that he runs deer with. I would love to get some pups out of him if he is still alive.

He is still alive. We have some 8wk old puppies out of him now and a non registered gyp. He will still breed if you want to breed come on over. I also have 7 puppies out of Goldie which is out of Ping and a husquarvana gyp and Garret. I never bred to Buster is because mine gyps were 1/2 mates.