MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
pack hunt kountry koner

cast time 5'15
there is water in the pen,we got rain to day,
ther will be eggs sauage pancakes, wade bass is the cook,around two hundred out,good luck to all,even you whitey

Re: pack hunt kountry koner

lets talk about who will be the big winner after sat will it be.kyle bates kidd hoop spells tye randy kerbys whity tom bubba harvel bb steven m cox skinny noles,you pick the top five there is a lot more that is coming

does anyone of gps coordinates to the pen, or
directions?

None of them

paradise
lets talk about who will be the big winner after sat will it be.kyle bates kidd hoop spells tye randy kerbys whity tom bubba harvel bb steven m cox skinny noles,you pick the top five there is a lot more that is coming

Are there kennels at the Pen?

I was there last weekend. All i seen was 2 big scratch pen.

I agree none of them
Top ten some maybe. ..

JR there are no kennels at the fox pen...call Runt you might can keep them at the fair grounds.

Ricky need to turn my numbers in,
Thanks

Guys there is plenty of kennels at the Hope Park on concrete. U can even chain them out of the buildings if you want.. Fairgrounds is 2 miles from the motel and 18 miles from fox pen. Directions: going out of Hope on 278 east to junction 53 at Rosston take left on hwy 53 pen is 1 mile on right. We are leaving from Hope Park Friday evening at 5pm to go eat. Making reservation Thursday at 2 if you want to go let me know before this. Call me if I can help in anyway. 870-826-6048

You dont mind seeing his wife in Kitchen but Wade not sure about That

As long as there are plenty of judges willing to stand out in the heat, it sounds like this is shaping up to be a great hunt. Plenty of game, good people and a great chef. Who could ask for more?

RUNT KIDD
cast time 5'15
there is water in the pen,we got rain to day,
ther will be eggs sauage pancakes, wade bass is the cook,around two hundred out,good luck to all,even you whitey

Thank you sir I will need it, The 2 that is following me down has been giving me a spanking regular this year. Gonna put my pairs money on some of theirs,

Dont you people worry about killing or ruining your hounds in this 100 degree weather?

I don't run mine in 100 degree weather. I turn loose after midnight when it is in the 70's and catch them by 8 am while it is still in the 70's. All the guys I hunt with do the same thing, and the one day hunts that I know of turn loose early in the morning while it is cool and catch them before noon before it gets too hot.

Well I done think it will be 100 at 9:15 . It going to be in the low 70 's at cast but if u think it's to hot come down Saturday and i will give u a fan . I can fan your dogs as they run by.

I wont be there

Heatstroke, Run-em-down kennels showed me a trick several years ago. Get a couple of battery operated fans from Wal-Mart $15.00 ea. and put on either side of your box and in 5 mins. your dogs will be resting when everyone elses will be panting. Oh yeah have some fresh H2O and they should be fine.

Towerdog they got them fans upgraded now. They using cooling fans from under the hood of vehicles. Got them hooked to a 12v battery on top of the dog box with light switches wired in so they can turn them off and on. Them fans will move some air. They work alot better than the wal-mart fans.

There is no need to worry about the Julys there not that brushy. Rob how come you wont come out and play with all that supposely heat you got???? Now to Skinny you need to quit complaining about the Arkansas state one day cause there supposely wasnt any good hounds there, and show up saturday morning with your daddy Ricky Bates and brother Stephen Morrison. Runt we want you to run in this one not judge, because we want to see if that famous train can keep rolling saturday or get derailed????? Hoop and Holler I hope yall enjoyed the win Saturday cause yall arent going to make it 2 in a row!!!! To Big Mouth Todd Noles you need to show with all the weapons you got and the bad unit you got outta missouri, but we dont look forward to you showing because all the excuses you can come up with ain't going to work!!!! From the info I've gathered Jerry Hartwick is already making excuses for his dogs after the whooping he recieved at missouri this weekend!!!! Until next time Arkansas Sheriff out!!!!

Arkansas sheriff I'm not that smart but I do know u cant make it 2 in a row without the 1st one we r half way there.so round up your deputies and load up your hounds and we will c u Saturday.

Well I wanted to surprize yall with my pack Saturday, which what I'll do still. You'll know my name after Saturday Jimmy but you already know me so it wont be a surprize when I introduce myself!!!! Until next time Arkansas Sheriff out

The only excuse Todd has is he Aint smart enough to find the foxpen

Thats some funny ****!

Well guys are yall speechless or what, because its just to quite for all the great hounds that will be at hunt the Saturday. Now to the Kearby's and Stahl's from what I'm hearing yall are trying to kennel up for this one, does this have any truthto it???? Whats the problem the neither of yall have 4 good hounds to make yalls on pack, I guess only time will tell when Saturday gets here!!! To Whitey and Brenda what happened at Big Valley this past weekend??? Will Whitey and Brenda place any or will there dogs be ready for Saturday, because we all know since Brenda has hurt her knee she hasnt been able to condition the hounds right!!! Runt where you at buddy, I know your not still going to chicken out on us and judge saturday are you???? If you need some good dogs I'm sure Harvel will let you buy some!!!! Cause from what I hear you dont have 4 good dogs on your place!!! Until next time Arkansas Sheriff out

Tell us Sheriff what kind potlickers are u a bringing

Word is that some Boys to the south have been shopping in showme state for this one so they may not have four good ones between all three of them to bring.

What is a list of the people coming so everyone can predict the winners? Is there a good list of judges willing to show up for the showdown?

All the real Houndsmen that aren't scared of the heat will be there for sure

XoX

Yep kinda like that old saying. If you can't stand the heat get out of tha kitchen!

On thing I will say about this pen, the best dog will win. No cutting an slashing dog going to make it here. This has been proven by coming in an dominating. So, get ready to ALL

Them julys are in trouble then

Heard Stahls bought kearbeys out and they did get numbers for this one

I watched some boys from N.E.Mo load a pack that will be real hard to get by.

We aint worried bout no body. Louisiana's coming and hell's coming with us!!!

What you mean is your are coming to 4 hours of hell.welcome to the jungle.

STAHL'S MAY NOT HAVE BOUGHT THE KEARBEY'S COMPLETELY OUT BUT I DO BELIEVE THEY BOUGHT THE RIGHT ONES FOR THIS EVENT!!!! LOOKING FOR RUNT TO JUDGE THIS ONE!!!! HE KNOWS HE DOESN'T BELONG IN A HOT KITCHEN!!!!!

Tye are you actually going to be there or is Daisy gonna be in heat? Missed you last week but Rearden caught your slack.

Daisey is breed but I will be there.And I Know This is BB.So now get hot.And oh yea I was fishin last week-end should of sent.

U think u coming in Runt Kidds back door and he aint rrady?

White dog u an Tye should have teamed up together

I dont need any. Hjelp i run solo just saying

What u bring or u just mouthing

All over but the crying

Give us an update....ready to hear

Hoop an Hollar like predicted

Congratulations

Who is hoop and holler and where they from

congradulation Hoop & hollar. 2 in a row. Lets hear the rest of the places.

I am deeply suprised that julys Didnt win NOT ! Ha ha !

1 2