​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fred Walker

Fred the no name post are getting pretty bad again. Almost every post you look at now has a no name post trying to start something or with a smart ass remark. Its time to clean this up a lil, we have young hunters looking at this site too.

Re: Fred Walker

I agree 100% Mr Fred give me a call 985-969-7944

I agree. Something has to be done. It's getting worse every day. There is no need in people downgrading others and starting nonsense from a fake name. If your too ashamed to put your real name by a comment, maybe it's not worth saying.

I agree.

thats right donnie i agree

Fred we also agree !If they cannot put there real name then they should not be allowed to make a post !!

I agree with all the previous posts, something needs to be done.

Donny thanks for bringing this up. I too agree with all of you, something needs to be done. Hate to see what this is doing to our sport. Lot of good info here without this negative no name post.

I too agree with the rest of these folks!! God bless and happy hunting/running!!

I agree Donny, in the past I have poked fun or stirred the pot a little with a no name post, but down grading a man or his dog is wrong.

Fred I agree with everyone else. Jo Jo I think you hit the nail on the head.

Do like Pkc does you have to fill out a form a send it to them before you can log in they give you a password cuts out all of the no name bs!!

He is not gonna stop no name post because he has done stated he thinks they are funny and entertaining.

Some of them are

The solution to this is dont read any ( no name ) posts if you don't want to. I bet all you complainers read every one of them, look at the ( views).Allof a sudden when acertain person takes a direct hit their worried aboutthe young hunters reading this stuff. I think they will be alright

I guarntee young people can Find worse things on internet than this site to read or veiw