​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pinky Gyp For Sale

She will be 2 aug 17. She has been Ran in 3 puppy hunts , with one win , one 2cnd and one 3rd. She placed 6th at a 5hr open hunt at mansfield la, and this march she was tied for the lead after the first day of the Texas state with 590 speed n drive on day one with 270 hounds total at the hunt. The 911 crew saved her life on that day as she almost drowned at a place called the dipping vat at a bay , David Bonner said she was going under water for the third time when he went in and got her up, then it took her a while to recover that cost her some time that firstmorning but was still at the top of the derby board. On day 2 after the hunt was called off one of several judges told me about her running a nanny and said she was pushing it around the pen and wasnt anyother hound getting between her and the game, Deer Race lasted for hour and half, so this only allowed her to score on right game for 3 and half hours. She had 915 total after said and done with 930 winning it and she placed fith and was highest placing hound any that wasnt a local. She is brindle and moves like a cat. IRON FEET and got a good nose that can run a track and knows how to get to the front of the any race. I cant hunt right now and she needs to be ran in hunts now, with top gun coming up she needs to be in it.

1500 firm , leav message here or call my home phone 903-845-2020. leave your number here and I will get back to you