​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Central Arkansas RHA Speed and Drive

The Central Arkansas RHA will be having their First Annual Speed and Drive hunt at T&T fox pen, October 27th , this hunt will be a 5hr GTP hunt , two class run together scored seperate derby and A/A, entry will be $50 a dog , money will be awarded to the top ten in each class . We will open the books up Setember 1st contact Aaron Walters for numbers
(870)941-8761

Re: Central Arkansas RHA Speed and Drive

where's the pen

Grapevine arkansas

BTT

BTT

btt

Just a reminder, pen is well stocked & having some gooood runin! Come see what the COW DOC IS HOLDING

Aaron will start taking numbers in the morning this should be a good hunt!

The Cow Doc ha thats great , but i figured he would cast his dogs and then go choke some chickens , and what about his high powered little fat buddy Chumly aka Cody sure havent heard anything out of him either . I guess there plotting on there come back

Btt

btt

Just a reminder getting closer

BTT

One month till hunt call Arron Walters for numbers

Got about 75 numbers out so far.

How many judges do y'all have cause if hunters are judging im turning in my numbers!!!!

Judges will be provided

How many are y'all going to have????

Why don't you just judge Bubba?! Don't be a part of the problem, be a part of the solution.

Billy I got better things to do than worry about how many judges there are im going regardless. As I matter of fact if I was so worried about judges I would of asked Chris Hooks that is on the central board how many judges they had or Richie Tucker who I seen this past weekend or even cow doc who I also seen this weekend. So until you get your facts straight don't got excusing people of doing stuff on here.

Hunt is nearly here just two weeks away, should have plenty of judges, running has been out-standing. Call or text Aaron for numbers.

Who will be the man to beat? This should be a great hunt. Hope to see everyone there.

The cow Doc will be tuff, here the famous train may roll in, Brim I figure your coming to take all our money, may be a drak horse there. My little buddy has went in retirment & started deer hunting so we don't have rto worry bout him. Larry Dial been practicing alot down there, is there going to be a cool breeze blow in?

BTT

It's been along time since I was there. What's pen like now? I know it has always been a great pen. It should be good

Heath the pen is well stiocked, been getting great reports on the running, We should have about 15 to 18 judges if not more, Will have breakfast saturday morning & may have burgers around 10;30 to 12;00 noon, They have done some clear cuting in parts of the pen, so there is open areas & also lots of thickets should be a barn burner. Looking foward to seeing you.

Purtle you don't have to worry about the dial boys we ain't got nothin but a bunch of pot lickers !! Can't wait to see everyone there happy huntin

Almost her Dagen, went to Sams last nite to get breakfast & lunch for the hunt, picked up several big towels just in case me & Larry needed them! Got around 20 judges & about 100 numbers out, plenty of room for more hounds. Should me a barn burner, Come get you some!

Cast will be between 6;30 & 7;00. Got plenty of rain last nite & temps are droping around 45degrees right now, should be a good day for running.

how many hounds whos bringing the power

JERRY, DON, & ELTON

powell davis kidd lighting

Can someone post the pen address so I can put in my GPS. Thanks

5714 Grant 25 Grapevine

Thanks chris see see you in the morning

who won?

Marc Cowart

where are the full results?

This was a good hunt for sure. Congrats to everyone that placed. Thanks for the great meals. It was good to see a lot of hunters I haven't seen in years. Thanks for everything.