​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
CampShelby outside fieldtrial

4TH annual campshelby outside field trial will be held September 28&29. We will take entries on the 28th and the mourning of the 29th.Will post at a later date where entries will be taken and the entry is $25 per dog. For numbers call Clayton @ 601-270-2692

Re: CampShelby outside fieldtrial

We need 7 numbers please. Thanks an God Bless!!!!!

4 numbers please clayton.happy hunting for everyone

we will need 8 numbers
Smith and Quave

CLAYTON I NEED 817 AND 6 MORE NUMBERS. THE MAFIA IS COMING TO DEFEND THE TITLE WITH LAST YEAR'S REIGNING CHAMPION.

Need 2 numbers please

ROFK-26,46,49,58,59,78,79 GREG-36,37,38,39 CHIP-82-89 BIRD-62-66,95,817 BRIAN-28,29 let me know if this dont work for u thanks

Bird it wont do you any good to bring those inbred coon hounds . I wonder if 5spd., got any numbers? I heard sammy spent a small fourtune on some units he got in hiding

Yes, I got 7 numbers;-);-);-)

How many hours is this hunt

3 hrs . It's a speed and drive . Not a 3 day

scotts hounds wont hit , One will be chasing the other six

5 SPEED PLACED 5 OR 6 AT THE LAST HUNT I WAS AT..... HE MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT MR SUPER HUNTER. PUT YOUR NAME BEHIND YOUR CRITICISM FOR ALL TO SEE.

I dont have any units in hiding but I do have 4 numbers and some vacation to use. I cant wait to come home and see everyone again. September cant get here fast enough

Hey Seymour. How you doing? We going Friday night. You want to go?

Sept. dont mean anything except for the fact that my Plott hounds are gonna hammer down all them inbred mutts you all try to put in these trials. Iam tired of watching all them blue eyed bo legged split tails yaw running and embarrasing the sport.

YEAH SCOTT IM GONNA COME BUT IT WILL BE CLOSE TO MIDNIGHT BEFORE I MAKE IT UP THERE. IM GOING TONIGHT AND TOMORROW NIGHT ALSO

Should be another good hunt this year over 100 numbers out already.

It wont be a good hunt for anybody except for the super hunter so gents please leave your dogs at home. I remember one time it was cold and birds dogs wouldnt even get out of the box cause they didnt have no hair on there back,so please everybody step back and let SUPER HUNTER do his thing.

Super Hunter, I've never had any trouble with getting them out of the box, but I won't say I've never had trouble keeping them from trying to get back in. You boys better be doing more practicing than yall did last year, that old track dog had fun with you last year without any practice.

I wish I could practice. I might have to sneak in on a weekend or two to get mine run some or I might just send them down there with Bird and let em practice with that ole trail dog

County Line dont waste your vacation. coming here with them half breeded bulldog pups you call walkers Iam trying to tell you all dont waste your time and embarass this sport with inbred mutts you all have. Instead of county line you need to go to state line

PRACTICE HAS BEGUN!!! 80 head cast last night in Shelby. Clayton Buse an Lurchs dogs were looking tough as usual. Scott Shows was there with some heavy hitters too. Seymour an Slim showed up a lil late with a box full an casted to a yote race but were last seen headed north on the Red Hill Rd chasin a coyote (with horns). Ole Grant seemed to have had enough around midnight and loaded his hounds up and headed home. Several deer hunters were also in attendance. Super Hunter F/A. Running was outstanding, looking forward to next friday night.

Hey Clayton I need one more number

fellas i cant wait to join the fun this coming friday night

Clayton the south end needs 6 numbers thanks see yall in a week.

Btt

2nd round of practice officially starts at dark Friday evening. How many hounds will be there this week? Heard a few of the big boys are taking a week off to let some of the under dogs have a shot at the front end. Is it true? Guess we will see Friday night. Good Luck

Well , Who y'all think will be in the top 10 this year. I hear some got new dogs and some still running same ones.

Mr. Chip i want 6 numbers thanks.

I meant Mr.Clayton can i get 6 numbers thanks

I THINK SOME WILL BE ATTENDING THE BENEFIT HUNT FOR DAVID SMITH THIS WEEK. FELLAS, IF YALL ONLY KNEW HOW HARD THIS MAN FIGHTS FOR OUR DOG HUNTING RIGHTS. IF YOU HAVE A PUP IN THE AGE BRACKET I ENCOURAGE YOU TO BRING EM TO THE HUNT SAT MORNING AND HELP THIS FINE MAN AND HIS FAMILY IN THEIR TIME OF NEED. SEE YALL NEXT FRIDAY.

REPORTER, SLIM IS GONE TO TEXAS. ILL NEED HELP KEEPING OUR DEER DOGS OUT THE OPEN COUNTRY, BRING YOUR DOG ROPE YOU CAN RIDE WITH ME.

btt

Well Seymour , you think they had any running since we wasn't there last night?

MAYBE MR COTTON, HIPPY, AND JESSE CREW.... THE OTHER CROWD I DOUBT UNLESS THEY CASTED TO THE STRAIT DOGS. MOST NEW WE WASNT COMING SO THEY PROBABLY WENT TO A PEN OR GOT SOME KIND OF SYNDROME AND JUST LAYED UP

HOPEFULLY THE C.S.REPORTER WILL LET US KNOW IF WE WILL HAVE ANY GAME LEFT TO RUN NEXT WEEK AFTER LAST NIGHT

btt

Will there be a bench show this year? Thanks!! God Bless!!!

rootabeager 102 103 105 106 107 109
ronnie krohn 132-137

Running on Faith Kennel
Will there be a bench show this year? Thanks!! God Bless!!!

Yes we are gonna still try to have the bench show

Btt

We will be changing the name of the hunt this year to the David Gatewood Memorial in honor of Mr Gatewood. David was a man that loved to hunt any day of the week and would do anything he could to help u and he has helped us with this hunt on many occasions by doin the cooking and having thing donated to the hunt.They will be a challenge trophy awarded to the winner this year with there name engraved on it that would need to be returned to the hunt the following year. Thanks and look foward to seeing everyone

Sure is quiet on here for Friday nite to be hrs away

We rolling out tonight going to be a good night for running.

Where's the weekend report?

Weekend report is all those boys better be running twice a week from what I've been seeing on Flat Branch hunting club the last 6 weeks. Camp Shelby better be ready for what's coming north next month.
you practicer's better keep practicing.

Why don't u come run with everybody Friday night bird

I have tickets to the Saints game friday night. "WHO DAT!!!"
Gotta start getting these things back in the fox pen this week, the Southern Star is getting close. You hometowner's will probably get us on a deer or coyote, but heaven help yall if we have some HOG running up there at the end of September, yall will be in trouble

Mid week practice starts tonight going 2 nights a week till the hunt.

Where at and what time

Y'all better practice. Me and Art will be there Friday nite

1 2