​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SOUTHERN STAR Grade II Sept.14-16 Enon, LA

We will be holding the Southern Star at Joe's Branch in Enon, LA September 14-16. This will be a Grade II hunt so there well be people from all over competing for HOY and KOY, so don't pack lightly. There will be a Derby and an All Age. $50 entry fee for each class. Money Hunt, with some blankets and jackets for the winners.
The hunt will be ran under GTP rules with 5 minute intervals.
The running at Enon right now is not hard to say "2nd to none" right now. The pen owners have worked their tales off and it shows. There is plenty of "seasoned" game and the roads are in excellent shape.
Hats and shirts for sale by BB's Graphics.
Will start taking numbers August 1st. Call Tic(985-507-7403) for numbers.
For any help with any other information call me(601-795-5083)

Re: SOUTHERN STAR Grade II Sept.14-16 Enon, LA

Btt

btt

Bird, what's the address?

Me and Chris planning on coming would like to no the closet hotels in area please..

Liberty Inn in Franklinton, LA will be the closest, it is about 14-15 miles from the pen, But it is the least attractive if you are bringing the family. Covington has multiple hotels and several nice restaraunts and other attractions for the family, it is about 18-20 miles from the pen.
I have no address for the pen at this time but it is directly on HWY 437.

Enon dollar store address is 48511 hwy 437 Franklinton, La 70438 this will get u within about 2 miles of the pen

Thanks Guys, look forward to running with y'all

Btt