​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DATE SET FOR POLARIS RANGER HUNT AT HOLDEN NORTH

The polaris ranger hunt will be on September 22 at Holden North Fox Pen. Books ARE NOT open yet. I have a lot going on with our outdoor ministries for the next few weeks, then I'll start taking money and giving out numbers. The hunt will be 4 hours and $200 a dog. You will get a number when I get your entry fee. If you don't trust me to handle that, ask around a little bit, I work very hard for the reputation that I have and I will never do anything to break that. Entry fees are non refundable. The money will go into a bank account until the week before the hunt, when I will start to get the prizes together, just in case anything happens and the hunt gets canceled, everyone will get every penny back. I will have more info on hunt an a couple weeks, but I wanted to set that date, so that's why I put this out a little sooner. This hunt will be judged by our outdoor ministries team to keep it as absolutely fair as possible. If you don't like something about this hunt, or have something negative to say, please just keep it all bundled up inside and just don't get numbers. I'm trying to please as many people as possible, and please use your real name to post about it out of respect to me and my hunt. There will be a limit of either 100 dogs or 120, I haven't decided yet. I'm excited about the hunt, and I hope y'all are too. I will post and start accepting money as soon as I can, but not before August 4th for sure. Thanks

Re: DATE SET FOR POLARIS RANGER HUNT AT HOLDEN NORTH

Want 4 numbers when u start giving numbers thanks

Mr. Curtis, after I create the actual post for the hunt, I'll start accepting money and giving out numbers. I'll only give a number out when I receive payment for the entry fee. That's the only way I will be able to actually know for sure how many dogs will be there. Might be a little more aggravating, but that's the only way I'm gonna be able to do it. I just wanted to post this one to reserve the date. Thanks.

JO JO CALL ME WHEN YOU OPEN THE BOOKS WE WANT 5 NUMBERS AND ILL RUN YOU OUR MONEY

Where is this pen located?

Jo Jo same with me I want 2 #'s when you open it so let us know and I'll bring you the money

Can u post where the hunt is at?
Acres, thick, open.. Etc
Maybe, u said if so sorry

Holden, La
500 acres
Planted pines, but very open under them. Dog has to have some wheels to win it.
Plenty of game and located about 20 minutes from many hotels. Just outside of Baton Rouge.

JOJO can iget 2 numbers please. THANKS

Thanks i will send u money as soon as books open

btt

I want 1 number JoJo thanks.

JoJo, i need 1 number thanks.