​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Garland County Fall 1 day Speed and Drive

The Garland County 1 day Speed an Drive Hunt is on September 28 and 29,2012. Bench Show Friday night with auction. Run dogs on Saturday morning. The ad in the Horn says $10 entry fee which is a mistake it will be a $5 entry fee. I will start giving out numbers on Aug 1st 8am. 501-760-5065 or 501-844-7127

Re: Garland County Fall 1 day Speed and Drive

If the good lord is willing maybe it will be cooler and wetter by then

Why was this hunt dates moved back.

Snake is this a 2 class hunt or open? Im our of town and haven't got my horn yet. If 2 class I need 5 each class if not I need 10 thanks . Cant wait to go back to buckville my girls love that place.

This is a derby and all-age and Mr. Curious unless I am mistaken It usually last weekend of September

I thought lake Ouachita was the 2nd full weekend and fourth full weekend is the garland county

I am not sure they may have moveed a week later but look at it this way that Gives it another week to get cooler and wetter

When will the results from the last two garland co. Hunts be in the hunters horn????

Dont know

Sorry guys been at church camp this week so just looking back at this post. The hunt is the last weekend of September. I will start taking numbers Wensday August first at 8am. It is a two class hunt All Age and Derby run together scored seperate. I apologize for taking so long to get the results in the Horn but they have it so should be in there soon. If you have any questions please feel free to call me.

Yall better be ready because i Am gonna put it on you boys

Snake
The Garland County 1 day Speed an Drive Hunt is on September 28 and 29,2012. Bench Show Friday night with auction. Run dogs on Saturday morning. The ad in the Horn says $10 entry fee which is a mistake it will be a $5 entry fee. I will start giving out numbers on Aug 1st 8am. 501-760-5065 or 501-844-7127

Just wanted to let everyone know I've had several people tell me I have this date wrong. I'm sorry for any trouble it's caused I looked at the last 2 or 3 fall hunts and they were the last saturday in september so that's when I scheduled it. Now I realize they were also the 4th saturday. I already have it in the Horn this way so this is how it will be this year. Sorry for any inconvienence. Giving out numbers in the morning any questions feel free to call me. 501-844-7127

btt

When is this hunt, please make a new post telling the date, times and detals. Im thinking about making my first trip. Thanks

Snake

I think all the info is here except times. Friday night auction and bench show 7pm. As for roll call and cast will leave that to the MOH at the hunt.
Feel free to call with any questions.

if there is a place to hook up a camper with electric.

Yes

btt

Whose gonna be in the top ten?

The Ten with the most points at The end of the hunt!

Snake

Gentlemen who will win?

Saddle Up!

Breaking news just came in Runt Kidd said he was coming to win it from the puppy show to winning both classes in the field!!!!! Is this true??? I guess only time will tell. I heard Skinny was running sacred from this hunt cause Daddy Bates wont sell him another good dog to run. I wonder if he'll try to get back at Runt and win the puppy show???? Some say Hog Wild kennels is back in full force after they made up!!!! But I figure somebody will be a surprize and win this hunt!!!! Until next time Buckville New Reporter!!!!!

Fun w/e coming up - Don't know who will win but its a GREAT place to be! Hoping my hounds score a little anyway! The hunts at Buckville are the BEST! Great folks - good running - good food - couldn't ask for more.

There were some surprises at the last couple hunts - new comers and some that hadn't placed in awhile - I'm with Rowton - top 10 scorers!

Happy Hunting!

I have been having a great time at the hunts in buckville. I hate that I'm going to miss this one. Hope everyone has a good time.

I got , I got it.

Top ten not in order
Noles , snake , Roberson , JAckie.RAY. Mayb Johnny b. , Hartwick , Hill' , roten , perhaps , Powell Powell , I'm sure Waldron boys and o. Yea. Carl kellllllla!!!!!!!!!!! And Runt kiddddddddddd, Wins the puppy show.

Im not running this one, Im goin to judge, got to play music for Falling Soldiers Memorial, Sat afternoon.

Johnny I just got a pup off of ole sackett, he sure looking good. hope he makes a hound. he only 4 months old, but I'm already ready to get him started.

Me just come out of teepee me see smoke signals being sent up And war paint going on talk of Great battle coming soon one talks of a dark horse one talks of A great white horse one talks of a fast horse one talks of a strong horse most talk but say nothing who will be chief who will Get scalped its gonna be a good Battle may be some legends made

I need to turn in my #'s not going to make it .