​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PUPPY HUNT BURKETT FOX PEN

WE HAVING A TROPHY HUNT AUGUST 18 FOR PUPPYS 11 MONTHS AND 29 DAYS $25 ENTRY FEE RUN 3 HRS CALL 13344472095 FOR NUMBERS

Re: PUPPY HUNT BURKETT FOX PEN

What happened to you at the Blackwater thought you were coming...???

BTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been to several of these and hasn't been over 30 dogs at one yet. Somebody please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at who Junior has promoting his hunt. That's one reason nobody wants to come.

Step right up ladies and gentlemen!!! Any of yall who come to this hunt DESERVE to be swindled out of your money!!!!

Trophy Hunt!! Do you want to find out how to be snookered at a trophy hunt? Well show up for this one - they'll show you!

Kevin, when you say "WE" are having a puppy hunt. Is that "WE" possessive? In other words, are you involved in the pen with Junior?

I see everyone is still scared of CIRCLE H KENNELS!!!!!!!!!! He's whipped all of you....

Hey Kevin, did you have a dog get scratched at the last hunt at Burketts?

Yea, and one other that should have been scratched.

how many numbers do you have out? Thanks, Jon

When I called and got mine yesterday he said he had 25 out so far.

Dont guess you saw my post earlier KEVIN!!! You said you were coming to the blackwater we could never find you down here>>> Bad when you have screwed everyone that you cant even go to a hunt!!!! besides the JOKE hunts you and JR are putting on at Reubens, To bad that someone else dont get Reubens pen and run it. Great place to run

After the last hunt was there and got screwed i will never attend a hunt at that pen again..

PUPPY HUNT HAS BEEN CANCELLED AND AS FOR AS DONNIE BROOK,GREG AMOS AND HUNTER MY NUMBER IS STILL 13344472095 PLEASE CALL ME

You still owe that man his money if you got money to feed dogs and go to and run hunts you have money to pay for the dogs you took and did not pay for.Looks like you would git tired of being called A crook and do what is right in Gods and mans eyes.We got a word for you in SC its called trash.