​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Foreseeable Future plans!!

USSSA Ball has come to a end!! The old Ball coach finally had himmself a good yr!! (had to hire him a coach to do it but oh well winning is winning) Now its back to running for him...says he's loaded this yr and will be ready in 6 weeks!! Byrd been following his son around playing in the big leagues but we all know he's got some hired hands to keep his in shape..DA JUDGE has had 2 knee replacements a hip replacement 2 shoulder surgeries and someone just reported seeing him at Hair Club For Men??? Geuss he's getting all pretties up for next yrs truck hunt?? As we all know he did win a 1998 ford ranger!!! And he also picked up the famous Ace High in the off season!!! Papa Hog and Lil chicken well ain't nothing to report on them!! Always have a good one on the phone but seems to lose them on the way to the hunts!! Ole Carey don is still waiting for a 2 day 5 hr hunt cause " you boys all know I'm in it for the sport and the love of my hounds!!" and ole Butler well puppy season and ball season is over so he's a selling out...saw on Facebook where Rob was at the horse track trying to win some money to go see Uncle Butler!!! Get ur money together Rob.. Heard its the best one he's ever hung a collar on!! "but lord knows how many times weve all heard that!!!" Ole Roy well he done bought a ring so he's soon to be on here with a selling out sale for the 107th time..and knock out kennels (Laramie and Kelli) well they still hauling ole CJ around..:(...they got caught saying if we haul him enough he's bound to place sooner or later!!!! Well enough reports for today!! Stayed tuned got some good stuff comin later!!!! Summer/fall news reporter OUT!!!!

Re: Foreseeable Future plans!!

That is to funny !!!!

Now that's the funniest stuff I've read on here in a while

that is some funny stuff right there however you forgot to mention one name BJ(I STAY ON MY CELL PHONE 24-7 TALKING TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE)CLARK ...he hasn't been heard from in so long people afraid he done fell in the swamp or trying to find another ace high he may even be watching the lsu-bama game everyday to see if lsu ever did cross the 50 yard line!!!!! lil chicken out!!!!!

He Reminds me of Heath Howell. Good old computer hunter lol