​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Heath - Drug Policy - Anti's

Heath Howell earlier post:

"We need to get to a defensible position. Right now, we are out in the open field."

I understand that it may be preceived that we need
some sort of anti drug policy. If there are those that
would do anything to further injur a hound competitor
during competition or give any uwarranted advantag, I am all for banning them.
However, I strongly DISAGREE with your premise and
those who are opposed to your position, thinking that
something on this web site is going to give the
"Anti's" ammunition to ban our sport. They do not need
any ammunition. THEY WILL MAKE UP ANY STORY, WHEATHER
TRUE OR NOT, TO PROMOTE THEIR AGENDA.

Copied from today's Urner Barry Report:

Back in the States, Congress is considering a Bill that would require the egg industry to almost double chickens' living space by the end of 2029. But it has divided the industry, with some small producers arguing that the cost of upgrading cages would drive them out of business.

This bill has been introduced by those who support
HSUS. These same restrictions were introduced in Europe five years ago. This past April the EU after raising egg price 5 times their original price had
to ration eggs. HSUS suceeded in talking about the
emotional issue of a chicken being couped up all day.
Science was ignored. Consequences were ignored.
If you or anyone else thinks by writing any rule
that we will have a "defenseable" possition when it comes to the "Anti's" you are sadly mistaken.
What fox hunters, egg farmers, and anyone else that
combats these "Anti's" need to do is promote themselves. The bigger we grow, the more people we
include in our sport, the more power we will have.
While it is cetainly fine to have differning opinions
on common subjects, we must find ways to promote
postive growth in our sport. Instead of dividing and
conquering to promote our own agenda, we should all be spending all our efforts and energy creating soltions to those ends.
Respectfully,
Glenn Humphrey

Re: Heath - Drug Policy - Anti's

Ban all who use needles,if you need needles to compete stay at home, breed better dogs and work harder

B.burns then more than half your friends would be done also

I'm so sick of seeing this drug and anti drug policy talk on here. Come on guys seriously, everyone is whining and crying all the time and worring about someone trying to shut down our sport. Well gentlemen let me tell you one thing you keep talking about it on here and see what happens. You are stirring something better left alone and off the internet where anyone can read it. This matter needs to be talked about and taken care of by the people who makes the rules. I know everyone cares about the subject but you keep putting things on here about it good or bad and the wrong people will use it against us in the end. Then our sport will be over for good and we will all have something to complain about. Just want to say nothing against anyone who posted negative or positive about the subject, just saying it needs to be left off here totaly