​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
!!!STUD DOG!!!

whats the best stud dog in Louisiana, just curious, i got some good blooded gyps

Re: !!!STUD DOG!!!

go to lakehills kennel

who is lakehills kennels

Best white dogs is at Colvin Kennels call Rodney colvin. God Bless Marvin Deloach

LOL

Paul West is Lakehills kennels. There is a lot of good stud dogs in north la.

They own quiet a few. Look at jaybird. I have two out of him ain't quiet 6 months yet and they'll hammer down.. look at the puppy hunt results and you'll see he throws em.

o yea, i know paul west, i rode horses with him, hes a nice gentalmen

There is a long list of stud dogs in north La. Fras Bros, Rodney Colvin, Heath Davis, Jeff Bradshaw, paul west, donnie valentine, butler, Charles Blalock, Chase bell, Scott Mcferrin, David Pritchard, Bobby Duty. They all have quality dogs. That is just naming some. There are several more further south.

Jon blanton by far he has multiple champions and 100's of dual champion gyps too.he is just a little north but worth the drive

dont look far there are many nice ones look at the kid rocks they are doing well but i like country chase bell has been running as long as he has been able and he has speck and he is as strong as a hound u would want he just had a young owner like many of us that cant go like many older houndsman his dad was out of the best litter of young outside dogs i have ever seen now sawbiair has the best bloodline in la buddy im telling ya i have run my whole life and there isnt one man in la that has tried and successed to raise and stay like he has call him see if ribbon is still studing

Benson Thompson and pinkie!!!