​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey Bonner

IS TEXAS STILL PLAYING FOOTBALL? HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM IN A FEW YEARS, SOMEONE TOLD ME THEY DIED IN 2009, WHATS UP WITH THAT?

Re: Hey Bonner

Ain't that the truth!! I lost all respect for Texas football when A&M left to find some better competition and a junior college like Texas Tech became Texas's new powerhouse. It's so sad for the Longhorn Fans. They used to be able to brag about having one of the top recruiting classes in the country and these days they get one top 100 recruit and its a state holiday and you think they won the lottery! Its a real shame.

Yeah, we are still here. They are reloading as we speak.

Mac brown strikes again.

The best team playing football in the state of Texas in 2012 will be Alabama when they open the season in Dallas against Michigan...

I agree that Alabama will be good, but they must replace an awful lot. I personally believe the #2 ranking they got in the preseason poll is about 8 spots too high, but they are the defending National Champions so you can't argue too much.

Alabama and Michigan will be a good game I believe.

Not an aggie fan, but LOL!

Alabama isn't the best team in their own state!

Where are you Tadpole?

David, I'm a Texas fan now. Hook'em Horns. Beat K State.

I'm also a Stanford fan and a USC fan now.

We will see if Bama can get to the SEC championship and win it and then maybe the stars will align to put us back in the national championship game.
Roll Tide!

Bill Snyder and Bob Stoops own Mack Brown. He can't beat them consistently. In fact, Texas hasn't beaten Kansas State since Mack has been at Texas. Don't look for that to happen. The media has been waiting for Notre Dame to be good again. They will probably win out and finish in the top 3.. Oregon should win out too. If the 3 unbeatens finish that way, You'll see Kansas State and Oregon in the BCS national title game. If, and it is a big if, Texas beats Kansas State, you'll see Oregon and Notre Dame. I personally don't see an SEC team making it back to the top2 and the BCS title game. Bama will probably drop to about 6th. They or LSU will have to have 2 of the 3 unbeatens lose. So Heath I doubt there will be an SEC team in the title game. You can thank the newbie Aggies for that.

Texas

Texas lost out.... Right after 99 when one of the greatest running backs ever (Ricky Williams) took the Heisman and moved on to the big league