​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Speed Breeders All Age Fastest Dog in South Contest

Sept 22. We will hold the fastest dog in south contest in the fastest pen in the south . limited entries , will run three hours ,one dog per kennel. No one will be allowed to practice! Call 228-326-8950 for numbers. Will have a waiting list . Entry 250.00

Re: Speed Breeders All Age Fastest Dog in South Contest

where is this taking place?

Vancleave ms

Its not at pen In Vancleave. It's at oak ridge pen south of Benndale twenty miles east of wiggins. Cow pasture pen. Hunt is full but still have waiting list open thanks .

How can you put a dog limit on a hunt and call it "The Fastest Dog in the South Contest??" You won't have all the dogs there that are capable of winning it from the south.

I reckon mr curious , all I can ask you how can you say that about any hunt especially the ones set up to promote hounds and to try and market a dog! You have individuals running in a pen two months prior to a hunt and expect outsiders to compete! There's a lot of dogs out there that are better than ones wearing a title. All I got to tell you is almost all hunts have a limit sorry you was late but can probably set you up with the winner to see how great thou art! Some of the top speed and drive houndsmen will be here stonecipher, hales, Hemphill for just a few got about six states covered so sorry it filled up so fast.happy hunting and god bless.

Thats the way to tell it Mr. Lamey

Btt1

What's the line up on this hunt who all is coming or got numbers? Sounds like this may be a good one to come watch! Post the lineup for everyone to see . Thanks

dog promoting, dog marketing? i remember a dog benji stahl raised and trained became a yellow t at a hunt.is this what your referring to?

Mr. Curious you come one down there to the pen Sept 22 and ill show you what he means. Don't forget ur name and ur 250$ when u come either.

I'm sorry mr curious that you wasn't given a number, but we not going to be running trotters!lol! The gyp your referring to was off of oak ridge Ronnie and Elvira she just had pups today! Pardon me for not wanting you to know my business. You don't want me to start telling all these fox hunters secrets we would be here s while. Lol! Just so I can bring ya from darkness into the light, I have in pass gotton dogs from Benji and kearbys , and they have gotten hounds from me. I raised and trained Stahls red man still have his litter mates. The kearbys and Benji have kept and bred gyps to oak ridge Ronnie and have bred and owned dogs off wigs yellar t so what's the big deal . Here's a brain storm for you. Compare my stud dogs offsprings winnings to yours, and maybe you can see why you have issues. Lol! Come visit sometime, I have a mental disability do we should get along just fine! God bless, happy hunting!

I'm sorry mr curious that you wasn't given a number, but we not going to be running trotters!lol! The gyp your referring to was off of oak ridge Ronnie and Elvira she just had pups today! Pardon me for not wanting you to know my business. You don't want me to start telling all these fox hunters secrets we would be here s while. Lol! Just so I can bring ya from darkness into the light, I have in pass gotton dogs from Benji and kearbys , and they have gotten hounds from me. I raised and trained Stahls red man still have his litter mates. The kearbys and Benji have kept and bred gyps to oak ridge Ronnie and have bred and owned dogs off wigs yellar t so what's the big deal . Here's a brain storm for you. Compare my stud dogs offsprings winnings to yours, and maybe you can see why you have issues. Lol! Come visit sometime, I have a mental disability so we should get along just fine! God bless, happy hunting!

BTT

Me Lamey what's the line up to who has number? Would like to see who all would be bringing the heat!

Does anyone know the line up or who all has numbers to this hunt????

the hunt will be a buddy hunt system if there is even a so called hunt do tell brian what the big deal is when you were called out that you had put down the wrong information on the dog that was suppose to came from stahls i bet all of them from the north put down what they are off not dogs they have at that given time was that your marketing plan taking credit from some to make your hound look better i dont want a number to your hunt if it is like your dog papers then the top ten is already filled in

Curious your just a jealous sob . And a low life ****** We don't need u Saturday there to get in our dogs way take it slow crap up the road and worry about you dogs not mr lameys. I promise every dog he has at his pen will kick your ass!

u mus be his lil alabama kennel boy that has high hopes of bein sumbody.keep shovelin doo doo son and let the grownups talk.wont ever be jealous of someone who tries to take credit for someone elses dogs

No mr haha I'm not even from Alabama I live in Mississippi so for one you don't even know what your talking about. How about stay off masterfox stirring up crap about stuff that doesn't even concern you . Yes you must be jealous because you aren't comin to the hunt bc ur scared. If ur so grown why don't you quit talking **** on this website and grow the heck up.

dang it jabbo,you cant be haha if im haha. there can only be one haha. if im haha and ur haha, then whose doo doo boy? how did u get the name jabbo? i bet it went like this, "isa bout dun mr lamey, isa jus gotsa jabbo a few mo terds.

I DON'T KNOW WHO'WHO,BUT I KNOW WHEN THEY STEP OFF IN THIS PEN,YOU WILLKNOW WHAT DOGS ARE DOING THE RUNNING CAUSE YOU CAN SEE THEM.THEY CAN FLAT OUT JACK IT BACK IN THERE.

THIS IS BY FAR THE FASTEST PEN IN THE SOUTH.I'VE NEVER SEEN ANOTHER ONE LIKE IT.3HRS IN THIS PEN IS LIKE RUNNING 8HRS ANY OTHER PEN.YOU GO HALF **** TO THIS ONE YOU WILL BE CLAPPING

Hahaha your real funny. YOu have no clue at all what your talking about. You need to get a life and quit starting **** on this website. You as pathetic as they come to come on here and talk crap about everyone when this post wasn't even concerning you.

but i do have a clue jabbo,all the doo doo and molded bread stains on your shirt is a good clue you cleanin lameys kennels. your super speed dogs should have no problem with all the practicin you been doin.

Your a dumb ass. You don't even know who ur talking about. Get a clue then comment back

WELL NOW THAT THE OAK RIDGE FAN BASE IS ALIVE WHO IS GONNA BE THE ONE TO BEAT SATURDAY MORNING

Come on guys whos it gonna be.

Who's bringing the heat

Me an he is a big black wolf hound

who the hell won the hunt

HERD THAT IT WAS THESE IN TOP 5 & NOT SURE ABOUT ORDER

COLE WELCH
LARRY HALE
PAUL WEST
O'NEAL
TIM WOODS.

Heard the first place dog belonged to Brain

You heard wrong bud. Try the bs somewhere else

Well tell us what the breeding is on your dog Mr welch

Oak ridge Ronnie x weezie

just bought it from brian

Ha no I didn't just buy that dog from Brian. I actually started fox hunting in February of this year and in march I bought that dog from him and puppy hunted her and put her in a couple all ages. She's just a good dog wherever you take her.